Ratings for Dr. David R. Simpson

My husband and I have both seen Dr. Simpson and or his assistant. My issue was resolved fairly quickly with great results. My husband required immediate surgery, and Dr. Simpson took immediate control of the situation in a very professional, confident manner explaining what was going to be the treatment plan and I believe his swift action saved my husbands life. Always found Dr. Simpson personable and well qualified for our issues.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Excellent bedside manner, professionalism and surgeon!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

This office is completely unprofessional. Avoid it unless you want your wife to come home in shock over the inappropriate acts committed by the male staff members. It doesn't sound like the nut falls far from the tree based on the reviews I see about the doc.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Had a follow up appointement with Dr. Simpson. When we were sent to the patient room, a physicians assistant came in and informed us that the doctor was on vacation. We informed him that my wifes shoulder was still hurting after cortisone shots were given two weeks prior. He then told us that we would need to have an MRI taken. We were charged a copay for this visit Upon arriving home after visit I realized that we should have been notified that the doctor was on vacation, and it would be our decision to keep or cancel the appointment. When we arrived at the doctors office for an appointment with the doctor for the results of the MRI, the nurse asked for a copay, and I informed her that I wanted to discuss a matter with the doctor,and would pay the copay after the visit. When the doctor came into our room, he said that he understands that we have an issue. I explained to him that we felt that we should have been informed of his absence for that appointment. We came to see him, and not a PA. He became very defensive and told that is how he runs his practice. He more or less informed us if we did not like it, we could find another doctor. When i told him that I should not have been charged a copay,for the PA visit, he actually told us to find another doctor. I have never been treated so unprofessionally in my 78 years. All he had say was that he was sorry for what had happened, and accepted my issue with his office. My complaint was not the copay, but the negligence of his office not informing us of his absence. He is certainly not a great example for his profession.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

This doctor is not there to hold your hand. He tell you what he feels is the best options you have. It seems like many people like to disagree with him but he is the professional not you. If you sit back and listen to what he telling you, then you will understand he doing what's best for you. What he says you may not like but when you finally see the end result you are much better off. Sometimes the truth hurts but listen to him and then you will see. Office staff is wonderful and always looking to help

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Very good surgeon. Bed side manners horrible. Puts blame on you. If his office or physical therapy drops the ball on your recovery.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I was there and the doctor was a total jerk. Handsome, yes but such a judgmental low life... I was shocked he went through medical school, but as a pharmacy technician, I work with Pharmacists, and unfortunately for this fact as well, they are both oh so similar. What this LOSER doesn't know about me is that my boyfriend went to Johns Hopkins, a much better medical school in Maryland, than where he graduated from. He's so lame and immature, he stormed out of my room not once.............but twice. Was he this intimidated by my beauty??? I had to remind him of the E FORSCE system .... the prescription drug monitoring program...to let him know that I'm not a total pill junkie... The E Forsce system is so amazing because unlike any thing else in the dr's office or pharmacy you do NOT need the patient to sign a content form to e-forsce. What I learned after meeting with him was that, just like the many people I see every day abusing pain pills - this loser just does the bare minimum - and judges without knowing jack shit. Maybe he's just too upset I can walk slightly better than I did prior to my injury from playing tennis (sorry I didn't hurt it selling pills-- like I'm sure he wishes) and that I won't end up needing surgery - his specialty and is mad he won't get to bill me more down the road for that. In Pharmacy it's a lot harder - we deal with patients not only when they drop their prescriptions but after too - when they pick up their meds........not to mention those who are on maintenance medications. Dr. Simpson I have two words for you :::::::::::: F U! You might think you're a know it all right now, but the truth is - if I were on the floor dying - I wouldn't need you - I'd be in the 911 ER You moron - make my soap note as long as you want to - milk my insurance company while I work two jobs and await pharmacy school. You're nasty.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I was seen promptly. First two visits were with PA. I was sent for MRI and then saw Dr. Simpson for the first time. He was honest and went over all options.The best treatment was suggested by a friend who used Voltaren cream for pain.I don't know why this was not suggested as an option.I am going to ask him for a prescription for this medication.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Do not go there , Very arrogant & rude . His way or the highway . Not compassionate at all. Acts guilty of something . Wrong plan of care & wasted time . Now need surgery .. Double charges . I paid cash for a brace & then also charged insur. & got paid again... Not good !!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Appointment was not kept. Once Dr came in, he examined me for less than one minute. Was treated like a workers comp case (just looking to get out of work and get some pills) I love my job very much and want to get back as fast as possible. He refused an MRI as directed by my adjuster and when I insisted on one he explained how he was the doctor and knew best. Only an MRI can show to what extent damages are. After continuing to insist on an MRI he called me an ass. It was at that point I became very upset. He then proceeded to slander me in his clinical review failing to remark his conduct. I see another specialist in his office but he failed to understand that. He said he wasn't giving me anything for pain even though I never asked for anything. I'm thinking medical malpractice for failure to do due diligence. Had it been a cash customer he would have insisted on all sorts of tests be ran. No bedside manors. Is an arrogant pretty boy who thinks he holds God's powers.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. David R. Simpson's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL