Ratings for Dr. Allyson K. Hurley

Dr. Hurley is an excellcent dentist. Dr. Hurley is an artist when it comes to your smile. I had 2 crowns done with Dr. Hurley and my smile never looked better and natural opposed to others I have noticed who had crowns done. I recommend Dr. Hurley for all of your Detnal/ Cosemetic needs. I will not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr. Hurley has been my dentist for several years. She has always been punctional. Her staff is very caring. Dr. Hurley listened to me and was very gentle. When I had a dental problem she saw me right away. She has many credentials and is very artistic. She is a great educator She is very patient and explains everything to me. I highly recommend her to my friends

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

BEST DENTIST!!! She cares about the health of her patients and uses state of the art dentistry. Comes in for emergencies and is always on time!! A++++++++. Love the staff as well. It's a pleasure to go to the dentist.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Dr. Allyson Hurley, DDS, MAGD, AAACD has my highest recommendation. I feel fortunate to have worked with her through a challenging course of treatment during the past four years; I am impressed and delighted with the results! Dr. Hurley is all you could ask for in a dentist. I have found her to be highly skilled in her practice; patient and informative with questions; and very pleasant to work with. Her office is clean and inviting, her staff pleasant and knowledgeable, and patients are always seen on time. I look forward to seeing her in the future for routine care and upkeep.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

I was very impressed with Dr. Hurley's concern and knowledge of my dental situation and her quick response to begin treatment of my condition. She was very empathetic and knew quickly how to begin that treatment. She paid very close attention to my needs and made sure I understood the treatment and that I was totally comfortable. I don't always do well at the dentist but I felt so relaxed with my visit to Dr. Hurley. Dr. Hurley's staff was wonderful as well and made sure that all of Dr. Hurley's instructions were written and that I understood them and as Dr. Hurley had wanted. The office is very cozy, comfortable and clean. I felt very much at home in her office. It was the best experience I have ever had at a dentist office. Thanks so much! I will be back and will not go to another after my visit with Dr. Hurley. She's the BEST!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Two reasons I stopped seeing Dr. Hurley. Her receiptionist was rude to my boss when she picked up the reminder call and Dr. Hurley seemed to see each of my teeth as a cash register. When she talked about doing a procedure, she talked to her assistant not me. Whose teeth are they and who's paying the bill, Dr. Hurley?

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007