Ratings for Dr. Carol A. Harter

I went to see Dr. Harter to get a series of tests because of recurrent miscarriage. At first I was very hopeful...she recommended some tests but refused to do others that I had researched. I also saw Dr. Yoo who also was helpful at first, but then proved to be unknowledgeable about the effects of progesterone on maintaining a pregnancy. Then after my fourth miscarriage, I saved the tissue per the recommendation of other doctors. I took the tissue to the office and all they did was confirm that I had a miscarriage...well, duh of course I did. They were supposed to take the tissue and analyze it for chromosomal issues. They refused to answer my emails after this and just gave up on me. They have very limited knowledge and a very narrow vision of what types of tests are required. I have recently completed a REAL hormone test that took a month and involves saliva tests, NOT just a one day test on the 3rd day of the month. They should have done hormone tests from the very beginning.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Dr. Carol A. Harter's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1975)

MSP/BC Med