Ratings for Dr. V. Ann Barile

Long waiting. Less than 1 minute conversation with patient.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Worse Dr. Ever... Almost died because of her negligence. She ignored all my symptoms and delayed my c-section even though it was known that I was at risk. Given that I had a repeat c section, full placenta previa, big baby and continuous contractions... my c section should have been planned sooner than it was. Other doctors also questioned her judgement at the hospital when I reached emergency ward after a frantic 911 call. She also told me incorrect results about being positive for group b strep test because of which an unnecessary blood test was performed on my newborn. Will never recommend to her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

She is an amazing doctor i would recommend to anybody! she delivered all three of my kids. She is very knowledgeable and makes you feel conferable.again amazing!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

A great doctor. Saved my life and my baby life. Not sure about her at first because the contact I had with her during a normal pregnancy follow-up was minimal. Not the one for small talks, this was compensated with the nurse and the office staff. But when things turned very serious during delivery, Dr Barile was on top of everything. She reacted quickly, professionally, with confidence while at the same time keeping the Mummy and Daddy calm (in a situation which could have been disastrous). I would recommend her to anyone. When you need her, she will be here and you will be able to rely on her!!! But hopefully you won't be in that situation :)

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Doctor was always late and spends very little time (average 2 min) in the room.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. V. Ann Barile's Credentials

• Univ Del Noreste, Esc De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1983)