Ratings for Dr. Peter Rosenthal

Dr. Rosenthal is an amazing & awesome Psychiatrist! He is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, efficient, dependable & 100% professional. He is a "Gift From God". As I told him, he is a "Gift From God" & worth his weight in gold, sapphires & diamonds. His treatment plan is perfect which helps my Recovery. I am so blessed to have Dr. Rosenthal as my Psychiatrist! I highly recommend him, as he is excellent!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

I have seen Dr Rosenthal over the last 16 years for recurrent Major Clinical Depression and I have received excellent care. He has adjusted and changed my medications as needed. He has listened attentively to my telling of past history and past trauma. He has given me good advice and seeks my opinion as appropriate. He makes me feel he truly cares.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

If it weren't for Dr. Rosenthal I truly believe I would not be alive and WELL today. Major Depressive Disorder, Anxiety, Panic Attacks,Agoraphobia, he has guided me through it all. Always treating me with kindness and respect.I feel he values my opinion and takes it under consideration for treatment. Excellent Doctor !

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Rosenthal for several years and cannot say enough good things about him. He is kind, caring, and compassionate doctor. He truly listens to you and tries to guide you in the right direction. I am grateful to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Thank you for being so kind and understanding, although I wish I could reach you after clinic hours. Even to leave a message

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

The best of the best in every way, form, size, shape.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Wonderful doctor. I have been seeing him for over 10 years and he has always been very kind and gentle. We discuss treatment options and he lets me research them before we look at any changes. He explains his reasoning in detail and is always open to my suggestions. I feel very lucky to have him as my Psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I was from Montreal just moved in and saw Dr Rosenthal he help me so much and I finally got my diagnostic that I was borderline and stay in the hospital for a hole summer it was what saved me.thanks again Dr Rosenthal even after 16 year I had relapse.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Kind, but can be defensive as most of them can be. He is friendly and caring but can make poor judgements when tired or faced with difficult situations. He does not make rash decisions. He makes me feel safe with him and his judgements.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016