Ratings for Dr. Peter Rosenthal

If it weren't for Dr. Rosenthal I truly believe I would not be alive and WELL today. Major Depressive Disorder, Anxiety, Panic Attacks,Agoraphobia, he has guided me through it all. Always treating me with kindness and respect.I feel he values my opinion and takes it under consideration for treatment. Excellent Doctor !

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Rosenthal for several years and cannot say enough good things about him. He is kind, caring, and compassionate doctor. He truly listens to you and tries to guide you in the right direction. I am grateful to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Thank you for being so kind and understanding, although I wish I could reach you after clinic hours. Even to leave a message

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

The best of the best in every way, form, size, shape.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Wonderful doctor. I have been seeing him for over 10 years and he has always been very kind and gentle. We discuss treatment options and he lets me research them before we look at any changes. He explains his reasoning in detail and is always open to my suggestions. I feel very lucky to have him as my Psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I was from Montreal just moved in and saw Dr Rosenthal he help me so much and I finally got my diagnostic that I was borderline and stay in the hospital for a hole summer it was what saved me.thanks again Dr Rosenthal even after 16 year I had relapse.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Kind, but can be defensive as most of them can be. He is friendly and caring but can make poor judgements when tired or faced with difficult situations. He does not make rash decisions. He makes me feel safe with him and his judgements.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Help me so much. Was in his care at the Victoria. Best thing I did

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I was not a patient under the care of Dr. Rosenthal but in 2011, I met with him as the 'on call' psychiatrist on duty in the ER of Victoria General Hospital. After more than 20 years on psychiatric medication, Dr. Rosenthal advised me that I should probably begin seeing a clinical psychologist instead of attempting to receive psychiatric care through an ER. I am afraid I was more than just a little confused. Why would I see a clinical psychologist especially since I had been treated with psychotropic drugs for over 20 years and required supervision from a psychiatrist?! During the interview with Dr. R. for some strange reason, he said something to the effect that I could not defend myself. At the time I did not know what the devil he was talking about. I do now. Thanks Dr. R., for assisting me to uncover a 'conspiracy' to cover up a sexual assault by a previous psychiatrist and for the role you played in continuing the 'plot' to deny me further care in the psychiatric system.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Has been giving my mom lithium for the past 30 years, despite ongoing signs of kidney damage. When he asked her to switch her medication, the first time he refused. When we involved the college of physicians, he yelled at her. Then told her it was her choice (duh) but still managed to coerce her into his preference. Now she has kidney damage, and he says he DOESN'T KNOW OF ANY OTHER MEDICATIONS. WTF? That's your job!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015