Ratings for Dr. P. J. Kundi

SO unprofessional. If you want to hear him talking about the patient next door then he's the doctor for you but I am not returning. I am tired of being scared that when I leave the next patient will know what I was there for as he uses peoples full names when talking to his staff in front of patients.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

One of the best doctors you can find. He is very helpful, understanding, cares to listen to you and courteous. Yes, it takes time to get to see him that is because so many people trust him and want to see him. Anyone complaining about the long wait time should go to the walk in clinic. That will be better for you, who is so impatient and busy, and for us who will have less waiting ting time to see him.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Worst doctor ever! He is too old and needs to retire.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I am a newer patient with Dr. P. Kundi. During my first visit I thought that I had a very I am a newer patient with Dr. P. Kundi. I had to wait over 1 hour for my first visit with him and he seemed very nice and I got more tests done in the office then I had anticipated. But as my appointment was coming to an end his lack of professionalism and lack of patient confidentiality seemed to start showing as he talked to a pharmacy about another patients right in front of me. I am not impressed. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I am so lucky and happy to have a Doctor like Dr Kundi. Punctual, knowledgable and genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I have went to Dr Kundi for 30 years and he has always been awesome! He has referred me to specialists when necessary while still following up so he knows what is going on with my health. He truly cares about his patients and has made many calls home to me when urgent care is needed. He keeps informed of new medical information to help you the best way possible. He has always sent me for tests when needed but is also conscious of what level of invasiveness is neccesary for a diagnosis. Yes there is a wait...if you dont like it dont go...but i have always believed he is worth it. I have been to other doctors who dont care and are only in it for the money...that is NOT him!!!!! The staff is also great..I think if you are always pleasant you will get it in return!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I've been with him for over 6 years now and it's still painful. 1 in 5 chances you'll get in within 30 mins of your appointment. The rest of the time, you'll wait 1-2 hrs past your appointment. He's usually not very helpful. I typically tell him what I think the problem is and he usually agrees. I'm looking for another family Dr. because my time is worth just as much as his and he doesn't seem to care about mine. Perhaps it's time for him to retire. The assistants are nice though and you can tell they get frustrated because of him also.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

When the Niagara Region is short on family doctors, you take what you get. But what you get from this doctor is 2 day waiting to see him, 2 hr wait past appointment time, the doctor spends more time typing than actualy examining to find out what is the problem. A mandatory appointment for test results is needed, comes with 2.5 hr wait past the appointment time and you get 1.5 minute of doctor's time to tell you everything is ok. Staff is ok, sometimes very inconvenienced by our requests. The office is absolutely filthy. Dust bunnies in every room, including the room where we have to remove our shoes. The walls are dirty and I was surprised to see some medical supplies in a cabinet covered by hair and dust.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

been with him for 15 years. he did have long wait times and it got worse when they introduced the computerized system last year, but my last few visits have been great. maybe 20-30 minute wait and totally worth the wait once you see him. He keeps informed of new ways to do things and is a great Dr

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Ive been with Dr.Kundi for 5 years now, and he is truly fantastic! Every issue or concern I have ever had has been taken care of. He has treated my husband family for years and years and years, they all trust him with everything. Yes, The wait times are long, but so is hospitals and walk in clinics. Id rather wait 2 hours to see a doctor who knows me and my history them wait 1 hour to see a doctor who has no idea whom I am. He addresses your concerns, and if needed directs you to the right specialist. Makes sure everything is taken care of from start to finish. I am going to be lost with he, retires.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010