You may also like

I am a newer patient with Dr. P. Kundi. During my first visit I thought that I had a very I am a newer patient with Dr. P. Kundi. I had to wait over 1 hour for my first visit with him and he seemed very nice and I got more tests done in the office then I had anticipated. But as my appointment was coming to an end his lack of professionalism and lack of patient confidentiality seemed to start showing as he talked to a pharmacy about another patients right in front of me. I am not impressed. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I have went to Dr Kundi for 30 years and he has always been awesome! He has referred me to specialists when necessary while still following up so he knows what is going on with my health. He truly cares about his patients and has made many calls home to me when urgent care is needed. He keeps informed of new medical information to help you the best way possible. He has always sent me for tests when needed but is also conscious of what level of invasiveness is neccesary for a diagnosis. Yes there is a wait...if you dont like it dont go...but i have always believed he is worth it. I have been to other doctors who dont care and are only in it for the money...that is NOT him!!!!! The staff is also great..I think if you are always pleasant you will get it in return!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I've been with him for over 6 years now and it's still painful. 1 in 5 chances you'll get in within 30 mins of your appointment. The rest of the time, you'll wait 1-2 hrs past your appointment. He's usually not very helpful. I typically tell him what I think the problem is and he usually agrees. I'm looking for another family Dr. because my time is worth just as much as his and he doesn't seem to care about mine. Perhaps it's time for him to retire. The assistants are nice though and you can tell they get frustrated because of him also.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

When the Niagara Region is short on family doctors, you take what you get. But what you get from this doctor is 2 day waiting to see him, 2 hr wait past appointment time, the doctor spends more time typing than actualy examining to find out what is the problem. A mandatory appointment for test results is needed, comes with 2.5 hr wait past the appointment time and you get 1.5 minute of doctor's time to tell you everything is ok. Staff is ok, sometimes very inconvenienced by our requests. The office is absolutely filthy. Dust bunnies in every room, including the room where we have to remove our shoes. The walls are dirty and I was surprised to see some medical supplies in a cabinet covered by hair and dust.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

been with him for 15 years. he did have long wait times and it got worse when they introduced the computerized system last year, but my last few visits have been great. maybe 20-30 minute wait and totally worth the wait once you see him. He keeps informed of new ways to do things and is a great Dr

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Ive been with Dr.Kundi for 5 years now, and he is truly fantastic! Every issue or concern I have ever had has been taken care of. He has treated my husband family for years and years and years, they all trust him with everything. Yes, The wait times are long, but so is hospitals and walk in clinics. Id rather wait 2 hours to see a doctor who knows me and my history them wait 1 hour to see a doctor who has no idea whom I am. He addresses your concerns, and if needed directs you to the right specialist. Makes sure everything is taken care of from start to finish. I am going to be lost with he, retires.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

I personally just starting seeing this Doctor, and he has been the best doctor ever. Has done anything I've asked, he's listed to me on how I feel, AND very easy doctor to talk to. The most comfortable doctor I have ever met. I had a problem with a medication, I made a suggestion over the phone and he called it in the same day! You should research what your problem might be, and let him know. Come w/ some knowledge, because he doesn't have all day to research one person's problem, Also stay on top of your appointments, check your health as much as you can, and as soon as you start to notice something different in your health, it is easy to target the problem. Not all docs are the same. People need to get through the communication barrier for them to understand you. Remember, To know how to communicate your problems. Because he is only here to help you. Not hurt you. If he were in it for the money he's be in the United States. Hope this helps anyone w/any doctor they me see.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

I asked for a referral to a gyno and he refused to refer me...said they won't do anything different than he does....doesn't explain procedures and is very impersonal and no emotion...you'll also wait a long to to get into the room over 4 hrs in waiting room.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

very bad doctor, as far as I am concerned he did not diagnose my mother at all just sent her home with pills, instead of tests, and when she went in the hospital she was so full of infection and so run down they couldn't do anythin for her. After 2 weeks she died. I blame him for this. He was never any good. I always argued with him to try and get things done right, but I let it go too lone and lost my mother because of it.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. P. J. Kundi's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I am a newer patient with Dr. P. Kundi. During my first visit I thought that I had a very I am a newer patient with Dr. P. Kundi. I had to wait over..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am so lucky and happy to have a Doctor like Dr Kundi. Punctual, knowledgable and genuinely cares. "

January 4, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have went to Dr Kundi for 30 years and he has always been awesome! He has referred me to specialists when necessary while still following up so he knows what ..."

June 6, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L3B0" to "L3B 3C4". Address has been updated from "None" to "5 Plymouth Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19057351121".

June 3, 2015