Ratings for Dr. James Leong

Dr. Leong is an excellent doctor. He always takes the time to really discuss symptoms. That being said, I question his judgment when he hired his secretaries. ZERO personality or sympathy for patients. Extremely unprofessional. They are the reason I am currently looking for another GP!!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr. Leong is amazing! I have been with him for my entire life (21 years) and will continue to see him for everything. He is extremely knowledgeable and you never feel rushed or pressured into anything. The staff are excellent as well.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Fantastic family Dr. Knowledgeable, friendly and good sense of humor. You can tell he enjoys his job and although he he busy I don't feel like I'm rushed out. For those that say they wait..what Dr. Haven't you waited for!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Leong is a genuinely nice person, and I like him very much. He is friendly and understanding, and quite intelligent. That said, his staff are completely unprofessional and have extremely poor time management. Also, you can't get an appointment with him for three weeks because he's so busy. Two if it's an 'emergency'. I've never heard of an emergency that can wait for two weeks, but hey, who am I?

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

He is way too busy. I actually feel sorry for him. I don't make appointments that I should... I put them off because it takes so long to get in to see him so I have to take too much time off of work. Yet he is very good.NO EYE CONTACT BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO TALK TOO MUCH BECAUSE HE IS SO BUSY.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

We have been seeing Dr. Leong for over 5 years now and he has been nothing but courtesous, professional and accomodating should we need an emergency last minute appointment. I have enojoyed vbeing a patient of his and will continue to attend there. The medical staff is outstanding, especially Lisa!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

He has been our family dr for over 15yrs. He's very pationate about his patience, amazing and patient with out kids. The secretaries are fantastic and accomodating to our sick kids. Even after we moved 20mins away we still drive out to see him. U could only be so lucky to have a dr so sincere.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr.Leong is very patient and understanding. We've been going to him for many years now and though very, very busy, he's generally taken good care of us all these years. Lisa deserves a medal. She is by far the best medical receptionist I've ever dealt with (I wish I could say the same for one in particular that is there sometimes. I heard her talking about a patient by name and complaining about her to Lisa loudly enough for all of us in the waiting room to hear. I realized I'd better be careful when calling the office for something in the future if she answered instead of Lisa. I hope Dr. Leong keeps practicing for decades to come!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. James Leong's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Leong is an excellent doctor. He always takes the time to really discuss symptoms. That being said, I question his judgment when he hired his secretaries. Z..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Leong is amazing! I have been with him for my entire life (21 years) and will continue to see him for everything. He is extremely knowledgeable and you neve..."

October 1, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L8E0" to "L8G 1B9". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 980 Queenston Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19056625775".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Leong is the best doctor!!!! The staff is very nice and professional. Have been seeing him for close to 20 years. "

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic family Dr. Knowledgeable, friendly and good sense of humor. You can tell he enjoys his job and although he he busy I don't feel like I'm rushed out. ..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Why r people so mean towards receptionist. When one speaks ill of another it just reflex bad on who they are."

December 4, 2014
  • City changed from "Hamilton" to "Stoney Creek"

April 1, 2012