Ratings for Dr. Michael Ryan

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

He was an exceptional Family Doctor, we were very sad to lose him has our doctor. But we understood knowing he was burning out as a GP family doctor because he cared for so many patients. he was candid honest and the best darn doctor we have ever had bar none. Always fondly remembered as simply the best we ever had... :-(

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Awesome doctor to me and my family for over 20yrs. Only issue had an appointment a week or so ago read in the paper his practice was closed. No word no nothing this left over 5000. people wondering why? that is upseting now we have another doctor in his place but it leaves us all wondering. What happened and why the sudden leaving.. Dr Ryan was a great dr to my whole family not one single complaint about that. !!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Very first visit Today....seems like a great Doc...listened and talked.set me up with blood work and we will go from there..gave some goood advise on eating healthy...checked me over..very professional!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Dr. Ryan is always away on trips and his staff usually never know when he's back. With problems I have he's hummed and ha'd about it all and never giving me straight answers. Only time I ever got anywhere with whats going on was when he had someone filling in for him and I asked for a referral to a certain specialist. And even who he had filling in for him after going through my file with me there didn't even have a clue. Pretty sad when hes never there and you don't get an appointment for weeks and they tell you depending on what going on to either go to emerg or the walk in clinic both in which you wait forever to get into. It's why we have family Dr's so we don't have the hour or more long wait.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

A very knowledgeable caring physician. He see's the big picture and does not look at a situation with blinkers on. His experience as an emerg. Dr. benefits his patients in his office practice. As an emerg. physician he helped my dad immensely with his knowledge, fast diagnosis and correct treatment.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

My parents have been patients of Mike Ryan for 15+ years.The night after receiving a "clean bill of health",my father was teken to the hospital.After 34 days and 2 surgeries,he was released and sent home.Mike Ryan didn't make one appearance the entire time.To refer to him as "Dr. Ryan" is a respect he does not deserve.He should concentrate on his corporate clients and give his regular patients a chance to find a doctor who would actually care.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

dr.ryan has been my dr. for 23 years also my children dr he is a wonderful he takes his time with you and listen to you i have nothing but respect for him and his staff

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

dr. mike ryan is the best doctor i have ever been with, he is very friendly and very proffessial man, and also his staff is also very prompt, i would very highly give this doctor a high rating, thanks for everything dr. ryan, great work

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr Ryan is an amazing doctor. Th eonly reason I am no longer his patient is because I live in ONT now. When I was a child...he was the only doctor out of 5 that I saw that was able to recognize what was wrong with me and treat it correctly. My mother is still a patient of his today...and when I go visit, if I need to see him, I get in. He treats you like a person, not like a paycheck. Until just recently, I have not been able to find that kind of caring and support in a physicians office in almost 10 years. I am proud to have been Mike Ryan's patient and know that my mom is in good hands with him!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008