Ratings for Dr. K Attuah

Was very happy with him after going to a girl in Welland that hurt and made me bleed. No pain or bleeding with his exams. Tried to make jokes to relax me. Sad to hear he retired.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Problem one I had with him is that he hummed and hawed when I wanted to bring someone with me to my appointment for a gynecological exam. Problem two I had with him was when he nicked my artery during a c-section 1992. I have had problems ever since.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Very Old Fashion Doctor. Have had many issues and even has been sued. Have done C sections that have ended in endless problems. Have left many kids with disabilities issues. So glad he is retired now.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I would have to say all those positive things written about him. Must have written by him! How many kids has he left disabled? Lots! How many times has he been sued? Several! What was supposed to be the the happiest time of my life was turned into a nightmare. The day my wife gave birth. she was the only patient Dr.Attuah had that day. When he was there he was rude and obviously had issues with the nurses. Actually had to be called in by a nurse when my daughter's head was crowning. It was my first child so we were quite nervous. i asked the nurse if she was going to do something and she replied "yeah. go get the doctor he's got to be here to get paid" Did i mention he induced a week early because he would have been on vacation at the due date. It was a horrible delivery leaving my daughter with cerebral palsy a broken collar bone with nerve damage to her arm that has rendered her arm almost non functioning 15 years later even after surgery. If you see him coming RUN

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

This Dr is terrible. I went in, asking for specific bloodwork, and he completely dismissed my requests. He refused to order the bloodwork and treated me like I was being silly.Terrible bedside manner, and not interested in getting to the root of the problem.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

If this is the guy who works out of Queensway Medical.. he is TERRIBLE. Very rough and quick, not friendly at all. Makes you feel like the reason you are there is your fault entirely. His assistant was talking to me rudely and I did NOT feel like being there at all. It was uncomfortable, unfriendly and I couldn't understand a word he said. I would never go back to him as I disliked every minute I had to sit in that room with the two of them.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

I've been seeing DR.A for 22 years and have NEVER been spoken to rudely, treated badly, or had a procedure go wrong. We must remember no two human bodies will respond to treatment, medications, or surgery the same way. Two people could have the exact same surgery preformed the exact same way by two different doctors with very different outcomes and it will have nothing to do with the doctors - there are never any guarantees with surgery and we should all be aware and prepared to deal with the unexpected - just in case. I'm one of the many who wonders where will I go when Dr. Attuah retires???

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Dr.Attuah is a great doctor! If you need to get into see him, you get in within the week. I have never had an experience in all the years I have been going to see him where he was mean or unthoughtful of my feelings. I have shown pain during a pap and the first word out of his mouth is always "sorry". Him and his staff make you feel relaxed and at ease. Whenever a new mother has complications he is always the first to be called because he is the best at what he does! I regret the day he retires, as he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

I would never recommend this dr to anyone. After my first C-section, I had a bad infection that everyone could see but him until the day my incision burst open because there was no room left inside for the infection to travel. The infection caused horrible hallucinations. All he could say was "sorry kid". I was nearly 30 at the time(not a kid at all). I have a copy of my medical records and in there he has so many comments that don't even belong to me. I was never in my life 350lbs., I never had a miscarriage like he had stated...and so many more errors that shouldn't be there in something as important as medical files. I don't know where he got his medical license but it should have been revoked long ago. I can actually say "my life flashed before my eyes" and truly mean what I say because it happened to me after he operated on me back in 1988. I had nightmares for years because of it.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

I love this doctor, I had to have an on-call doctor deliver my second child because he was unable to do deliveries at that time and after the second delivery I have had nothing but infections and to the resue came Attuah it took a yr of test but now I am great he is the best doctor one could ask for. Oh and for the first c-sectin it was done by Attuah and everything was perfect. He is just amazing, caring, knowledgeable and real. Great man all the best to him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009