Ratings for Dr. Mary Doyle

Dr. Doyle is my mother's doctor and has been my doctor since I was born. I fear the day that she decides to close her practice because she is the most friendly, helpful doctor I could ask for. She takes my concerns seriously, she has helped me through many crises, and she does what she has to to make you feel comfortable. Her secretary is very pleasant and welcoming, and they make going to the doctor an overall good experience.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr Doyle has been my dr since i was born..Im 30 years old. Shes great to give lots of drugs samples of very expensive drugs that ive needed. She is a wealth of knowledge and her secretary is wonderful. You are always made to feel priority.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Doyle and Debbie are wonderful. Dr. Doyle does not hesitate to refer on to a specialist if the need arises. We are fortunate to have her and hope that she continues to practice for many years.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Very personable. Very knowledgable. Does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if required. She has been my doctor for 25 years. Her staff over the years have been excellent. My last appointment had no wait time at all. I think we all need to take responsibility for our health and not fully rely on our doctor to fix our mistakes. Dr. Doyle and her staff certainly do their part and more!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Doyle's since 1988. She is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, and has the best sense of humour! Appointments are given in a very timely manner and wait times are minimal. Debbie is a lovely lady and very professional. I could not imagine mine and my family's life without Dr. Doyle. Thank you ladies for all you do! You are the best!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

When serious situations arise, I'm so glad to have Dr. Doyle as my family doctor. She is a wonderful person, thorough, and so friendly! Great with my son, who sees her regularly. Debbie, the secretary, is a peach!!! She's so friendly and helpful!! Always great at getting you in when needed!! Love these ladies!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I personally despise her but that's a personal opinion.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Been seeing her for 26 years. Couldn't imagine life without her. Can get to see her whenever I need, her secretary is absolutely wonderful. Both are very compassionate and concerned about me and my health. I don't know what I would do without her and her support and compassion. She has saved me a number of times over the years. Thanks you guys are the best

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

She is probably one of the worst on the island. She is rude, unknowledgable and doesn't actually listen to your issues. I had a friend who went in with a few flea bites on her legs and she misdiagnosed her with scabies... How is she even still allowed to practice?

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Wondering what is wrong with Mary this year. Was always happy with her but can't understand where she is coming from this year. Maybe it's because I just needed a doctor for routine matters before but now that I need a doctor now that I am sick she doesn't have the time to listen to me, won't make referrals and is rude. Now I've been hearing others with similar comments about her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014