Ratings for Dr. Mary Doyle

Very personable. Very knowledgable. Does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if required. She has been my doctor for 25 years. Her staff over the years have been excellent. My last appointment had no wait time at all. I think we all need to take responsibility for our health and not fully rely on our doctor to fix our mistakes. Dr. Doyle and her staff certainly do their part and more!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Doyle's since 1988. She is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, and has the best sense of humour! Appointments are given in a very timely manner and wait times are minimal. Debbie is a lovely lady and very professional. I could not imagine mine and my family's life without Dr. Doyle. Thank you ladies for all you do! You are the best!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

When serious situations arise, I'm so glad to have Dr. Doyle as my family doctor. She is a wonderful person, thorough, and so friendly! Great with my son, who sees her regularly. Debbie, the secretary, is a peach!!! She's so friendly and helpful!! Always great at getting you in when needed!! Love these ladies!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I personally despise her but that's a personal opinion.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Been seeing her for 26 years. Couldn't imagine life without her. Can get to see her whenever I need, her secretary is absolutely wonderful. Both are very compassionate and concerned about me and my health. I don't know what I would do without her and her support and compassion. She has saved me a number of times over the years. Thanks you guys are the best

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

She is probably one of the worst on the island. She is rude, unknowledgable and doesn't actually listen to your issues. I had a friend who went in with a few flea bites on her legs and she misdiagnosed her with scabies... How is she even still allowed to practice?

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Wondering what is wrong with Mary this year. Was always happy with her but can't understand where she is coming from this year. Maybe it's because I just needed a doctor for routine matters before but now that I need a doctor now that I am sick she doesn't have the time to listen to me, won't make referrals and is rude. Now I've been hearing others with similar comments about her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Mary Doyle Has Been My Doctor for more then 20 Years, She is A # 1 Doctor, She is very Caring and Through , She sends for Tests when she feels it to be necessary. Appointments are always on Time ,very short waiting times. She has an Excellent Staff & Each And everyone of the Staff are Polite & very Considerate of the Patients Care. I feel I have The Best Doctor anyone could ask for. Thank-You Dr,Doyle for all you have done for me over the Years. Jeanne

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

I been with Dr. Doyle for many years. I Find its really hard to get an appointment you have to wait weeks. She is always gone away. Different staff alot. Who never answer the phone to get an appointment and when you do Dr. Doyle rushes you out the door. Very poor staff and doctor. We need more new doctors to avoid doctors like her.!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

very lovely kind person great neighbor good freind mary is my daughters doctor and my grand kids doctor. Great looking too!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011