Ratings for Dr. Sheila Jahan

Dr Jahan is very kind and caring Doctor. I have been her patient for five years. I strongly. Recommend her !!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I am extremely satisfied with drjahan professism knowledge when dealing with me and my brother she is curtains and patience in guiding us toward a better health. That's why we came back to her after 3 years

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Know dr Jahan for many ears. She takes care of my seizure. I love her. She is the best. I even brought my father to her.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

NO DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. SHE IS CRAZY. REFRAIN FROM SEEING HER. FIND ANOTHER NEUROLOGIST. SHE IS CLEARLY MONEY DRIVEN AND HAS NO RESPECT FOR HER FOR PATIENTS OR HUMAN KIND.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Excellent Dr and very nice. Very knowledgeable and concern about my welfare.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr Jahan is very knowledgeable and listens to her patients. I am able to move around better. She's fantastic and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I know dr jahan for more than fifteen years. I keep on coming to her because she is the best. I also bring my family andmy friends she is kind smart.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Jahan since her early days in private practice. She is an amazing doctor who helped treat my epilepsy and sleep disorder. She is compassionate and has a high regard for patient care. Her sleep lab is state of the art and her sleep techs are knowledgable and respectful. She's the best neurologist! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

I first met Dr. Jahan when I brought my special need autistic daughter for checkup and advise. Because of her specialities, I decided to have her check on me also for my injury due to fall. She was also recommended by my primary physician Dr. Sam Rodd.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

She is excellent and the staff is very helpful. I will recommend her to all my family and friends

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Sheila Jahan's Credentials

• Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1985)

Ameritas