Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey R. Polgar

This doctor dismissed me as a patient without explanation. He advised his nurse to refer me to a methadone clinic even though I was not on pain medication. He advised that I take a muscle relaxer 3 times a day, when I refused to be on such a strong amount of medication he was unwilling to work with me further.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

A great Dr, very kind and nice to patients. He is always very interested in your health concerns, never rushes you. Takes time to explain things to you. Excellent about following up after lab work/tests. Would reccommend to anyone in need of a great doctor. He is a great asset to our community.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Friendly, inquisitive, helpful and extremely knowledgeable. We're privileged to have him in this area; there should be more GP's and specialists with his manner, caring and attentiveness

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

One of the most genuinely caring health care professionals I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. His attitude is reflected in the staff as well. In spite of the fact that he is very busy, I have never felt rushed or discounted in any way. Whatever the problem, he gives full attention and cares for any and all factors affecting my condition (mental, emotional, physical)

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

I had a serious problem with my heart and Dr.Jeff Polgar spent time with me in the hospital explaining what had happened and answered all of my questions. It really made me feel 100% better. He appeared to enjoy helping out.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2007

Very intelligent. Great with child (teen) and mother. Does a very good assessment. Does not rush you.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey R. Polgar's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union