Ratings for Dr. W. Oelofse

Dr. O. and his staff awesome! He's a very kind, caring and accommodating person.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Best doctor with the best personality. He is very caring

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I have had a great relationship with this dr. I come with questions and he is quick to address them to assist me in my own health care. Professional. Personable. And will refer to other specialist as required.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. O has been my doctor for about 9 yrs now. He is professional, caring and makes you feel very at ease. Yes the wait time can be long at times or you may not get in the day/time you want...this is to be expected with a Dr's office and has been the case with every one I've had previous to him especially in this area where there is a shortage of doctors

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

He has been my doctor since I was a little girl. He is funny in the appropriate way and always cheerful and helpful

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. O is caring and knowlegable. He has gone above and beyond for my family. We are so lucky to have him. He is a terrific doctor and an amazing person.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Best Dr. I have ever had. I believe he has probably saved my life a few times with his excellent diagnosis and treatment. The very highest rating possible.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. O's for many years. I rarely experience a long wait to see him unless I come in during one of his walk-in-clinics. He is extremely helpful and very concerned with my well being. I have had some major medical issues and continue to deal with multiple medical problems. He is always right there when I need him and unlike many local doctors he does not feel intimidated by my doctors in Hamilton and Toronto. I am so grateful for his care and his good sense of humour. Thanks so much for everything you've done for me Dr. O!!!! I hope you plan on staying around for a long time.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I have been going to Dr O for a few years and he was great until I started seeing a nautropath to assist with issues he could not identify, like others I feel he tries to make me feel it is all in my head. I would also agree he is fine until you disagree with him. Also appts are always waaay behind, and one of his receptionist had the nerve to comment on me being three minutes late ones, as I went and say for an hour and a half waiting. I guess only his time is valuable. I also find you cannot get into see him, and are pushed to the clinic always.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I can see where other people are coming from in their reviews of this doctor. He's been just okay for my family. He usually has a good sense of humour and refers you to other specialists without having to push. He's also good about giving prescriptions. But there have been a couple of times where I have seen him get annoyed very quickly when I questioned something. I just backed down immediately. I think if you don't question him, he's a decent doctor. The wait times are way too long though.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016