Ratings for Dr. Diego A. Escobosa

I have an 11 yr old and a 3 yr old and they both have seen Dr Escabosa since birth. We absolutely love our pediatrician so much that we drive a half an hour each way for our check ups. There are tons of other doctors in our area but none like him. My children adore him and he has always been very easy to talk to. I tend to be a low hovering helicopter Mommy (which most pediatricians see as an annoyance) but he is wonderful and always willing to listen to my opinions and doesn't just dismiss me as a "crazy mom".

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Unfortunately, Dr. Escobosa has a hard time listening to parents over his own voice. Not every child is the same and when a parent rarely brings their child in for things like sniffles and mild coughs but does so for a fever lasting over 5 days, he needs to keep is arrogance in check. His comment of being a "parent too" only works if he's the one getting up with his child every hour through the night. If there is a Mrs. Escobosa, the woman deserves our compassion and sympathy. God bless her! I would like to add that the nurses and Nurse Practioner are very good.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Diego A. Escobosa's Credentials

• Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 11794 (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Annapolis, MD