Ratings for Dr. Naheed Chaudhry

I was anxious about the speculum being inserted, and she stayed with me afterwards and asked me questions to calm me down. She didn't have to stay, I seemed fine, but she wanted to make sure. Very caring, very professional.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Chaudhry was very down to earth and knowledgeable when explaining my d&c procedure and even though she did not perform my operation she took it upon herself to call me two weeks later to follow up and make sure i was doing well. This was my first pregnancy and she made me feel a bit at ease with the information she gave me as my own ob didn't explain anything to me and just sent me to emergency. Dr. Chaudhry is a very thoughtful and kind doctor and i am glad i had the opportunity to meet her under these unfortunate circumstances. I Would highly recommend her to any woman who wants a doctor who genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

The wait times are absolutely terrible! Waiting over 2 hours each time!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Really nice and helpful doctor. I came to her for an IUD insertion which I was a little nervous about. However, she was super helpful and calming. She was also very sympathetic during the painful parts which I greatly appreciated it, so nice to have a doctor that is both knowledgeable and genuine!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Great doctor! She cared for me an my baby and answered all my questions. You can tell she really knows what she's talking about. Pregnancy was smooth sailing! Would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

As a health care professional I strongly recomend going somewhere else. I havent written a bad review in years as I really try to give people the benifit of the doubt but I just dont want anyone to have to go through what I have. Please look for another ob. I truelly feel my health and the health of my baby have suffered for having her as a dr. Now this may just be my experience, but with my medical back ground I was able to realize something wasnt right, I just worry thay others will not. Please consider another dr. Please.

Submitted December 14, 2017

Terrible doctor. Does not care for patients AT ALL. Does not explain anything to the patient or take time to listen to the patient. She couldnt care less about the patient.

Submitted November 9, 2017

I met her at a hospital in St.Catharines and I had a Bartholin’s cyst and I was waiting on her to drain it. Wait time wasn’t too bad considering she had other patients she needed to tend to and when I finally met with her she seemed compassionate but she also seemed a tad bit unprofessional. She had told me that my now-abscess had already popped and began to drain so I put on a pad to find no drainage in the pad. So she had either made a really bad mistake or lied. Her gynaecologist in training assistant seemed to know more about my issue than she did which was unfortunate. She sent me away with a prescription and an incredibly inflamed abscess. Next day and it’s still extremely painful.

Submitted October 4, 2017

I have never been seen less than 1hour and 20 mins after my scheduled appointment time. She is always way behind schedule. Need to take a half day off work just to make an appointment that SHOULD take 20 mins tops

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr Chaudhry is sonice! Was very nervous to see anOB but Dr Chaudhry is so kind and you can really tell she knows what shes talking about. She put me at ease about my health issues. Her clinic is very busy but shes a specialist so to be expected. I look forward to my next visitwith her. The girls at the front were also svery sweet.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017