Ratings for Dr. Naheed Chaudhry

I've been going to Dr Chaudhry for the last 10 years and have never had anything but good experiences! Sure, sometimes she is late but she runs a busy practice and she always is apologetic if she is late. She has been there for me and my family since we moved to the Niagara region and I'm so glad she is my OB! The girls at the front are so friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Had to wait way too long in the waiting room. (1.5hrs) for my scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Helped my through a very difficult time in my life. Took the time to explain all of the next steps after being diagnosed with cervical cancer to me and my husband. The girls at the front are amazing too. She has a very important job and busy practice and I had a fantastic experience with her. Thank you Dr Chaudhry!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Fantastic gynaecologist! Helped me through a very difficult time in my life and took the time to explain to me and my husband all of the next steps involved after being diagnosed with cervical cancer. Called me personally at home. Really cares about her patients. The girls at the front are amazing too! Surprised by some of the comments on here -- she has a very important job and busy practice. Thank you Dr Chaudhry!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

As per all other reviews, doctor was late by about an hour. She couldn't find my test results which was the only reason I was there, and when she did, she read them so fast that she decided to send me for yet another test. Long story short - I went back to my GP who confirmed that I had a common type of cyst that needed removing.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Excellent experience. She followed up with a personal phone call to make sure I was doing well. I've never had a Doctor take the time to do that before. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Fantastic physician! I've been going to Dr Chaudhry for the last 10 years. She has always been kind, patient and has answered all of my questions. She runs a very busy practice and we're very lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

They never pick up the phone! Why have a doctor, if you can't make an appioment with her.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

<iss diagnosed me.. did a "cavity search" and transverse ultrasound and missed the lost tampon. Thank you, but no thank you. Worst 3 months of my life. Not to mention EMBARRASING.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Horrible !! Every time I go for an appointment I wait at least 1-2 hours for her to talk to me for 5 minutes. I never even get an apology for her being late either. It's absolutely horrible I do not recommend going to her at all for your pregnancy. I plan on switching Obgyns ASAP !!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015