Ratings for Dr. Naheed Chaudhry

Terrible doctor. Does not care for patients AT ALL. Does not explain anything to the patient or take time to listen to the patient. She couldnt care less about the patient.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I met her at a hospital in St.Catharines and I had a Bartholin’s cyst and I was waiting on her to drain it. Wait time wasn’t too bad considering she had other patients she needed to tend to and when I finally met with her she seemed compassionate but she also seemed a tad bit unprofessional. She had told me that my now-abscess had already popped and began to drain so I put on a pad to find no drainage in the pad. So she had either made a really bad mistake or lied. Her gynaecologist in training assistant seemed to know more about my issue than she did which was unfortunate. She sent me away with a prescription and an incredibly inflamed abscess. Next day and it’s still extremely painful.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I have never been seen less than 1hour and 20 mins after my scheduled appointment time. She is always way behind schedule. Need to take a half day off work just to make an appointment that SHOULD take 20 mins tops

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr Chaudhry is sonice! Was very nervous to see anOB but Dr Chaudhry is so kind and you can really tell she knows what shes talking about. She put me at ease about my health issues. Her clinic is very busy but shes a specialist so to be expected. I look forward to my next visitwith her. The girls at the front were also svery sweet.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Had a great experience with this Dr. Have had rough pap smears by other docs, before but Dr Chaudhry was so gentle. Very friendly and very knowledgable. The the girls at the front are great too!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

The office is always super behind be prepared to wait.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

She was efficient and understanding. I can see why some people might have an issue with her straightforward personality, but I like that in a Dr. She was understanding during my miscarriage and she waited for the right time to tell me she suspected something was wrong. I appreciate that. Her admin staff are complete idiots. You leave a simple msg on the answering service and they get confused.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr Chaudhry delivered me. She was so nice and caring. The baby's heart started to show an abnormal heart beat and Dr Chaudhry jumped into action immediately. She saved my baby. I will be forever grateful to her

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

wonderful experience...Great Doctor,friendly staff.I was very nervous about seeing a new OBGYN at my age.She put me at ease right away.Actually looking forward to seeing her again.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Best doctor ever! Straight to the point. No regrets. Awesome staff. Love the going.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016