Ratings for Dr. Naheed Chaudhry

When I was pregnant I asked about a water birth . She immediately started to yell at me saying that the baby would drown if water births were real , that they are fantasy " something Hollywood has made up " and if they do happen it's only happening in the USA. I immediately went and found myself a midwife , no way was I going to trust that woman with my newborn !! Everyone knows water births are real and safe !

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Best doctor ever! Straight to the point. No regrets. Awesome staff. Love the going.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Great doctor, so nice and caring! Dr Chaudhry is the best!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Fantastic OB! Stuck with me through a very difficult time in my life. She's always there to listen and you can really tell she cares! I've had all of my children with Dr Chaudhry and have seen her for gynecologic issues thereafter. She always listens to me and you can tell she really wants to help. Such a nice doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Short wait, the staff was really sweet, absolutely loved Dr. Chaudhry

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I've been going to Dr Chaudhry for the last 10 years and have never had anything but good experiences! Sure, sometimes she is late but she runs a busy practice and she always is apologetic if she is late. She has been there for me and my family since we moved to the Niagara region and I'm so glad she is my OB! The girls at the front are so friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Had to wait way too long in the waiting room. (1.5hrs) for my scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Helped my through a very difficult time in my life. Took the time to explain all of the next steps after being diagnosed with cervical cancer to me and my husband. The girls at the front are amazing too. She has a very important job and busy practice and I had a fantastic experience with her. Thank you Dr Chaudhry!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Fantastic gynaecologist! Helped me through a very difficult time in my life and took the time to explain to me and my husband all of the next steps involved after being diagnosed with cervical cancer. Called me personally at home. Really cares about her patients. The girls at the front are amazing too! Surprised by some of the comments on here -- she has a very important job and busy practice. Thank you Dr Chaudhry!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

As per all other reviews, doctor was late by about an hour. She couldn't find my test results which was the only reason I was there, and when she did, she read them so fast that she decided to send me for yet another test. Long story short - I went back to my GP who confirmed that I had a common type of cyst that needed removing.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016