You may also like

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

<iss diagnosed me.. did a "cavity search" and transverse ultrasound and missed the lost tampon. Thank you, but no thank you. Worst 3 months of my life. Not to mention EMBARRASING.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Horrible !! Every time I go for an appointment I wait at least 1-2 hours for her to talk to me for 5 minutes. I never even get an apology for her being late either. It's absolutely horrible I do not recommend going to her at all for your pregnancy. I plan on switching Obgyns ASAP !!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I can't comment on her service or knowledge. But I can comment on the fact we had an appointment at 2 pm and waited 1.5 hours to get In the office. Unless you can commit some serious time I suggest another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I have been a patient of doctor chaudhry for almost 15 years. She has delivered all three of my children and is scheduled to deliver my 4th in a couple months. I love her. She has always been there when I needed her and has never done me wrong. Celin in reception is the best woman ver and does her best to make sure you get the care you need. I would not trust anyone else to do the job she does. Only problem is wait times but we'll worth it

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr. Chaudhry handled the delivery of my baby very well. The only comment I want to make is that she did not make any comment to me regarding the arrival of my son. Maybe I watch too much T.V. but I think the nurses and the doctor should have at least expressed a congradulations to myself and my husband. They were like robots.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Chaudhry delivered my child April 2015. She was very friendly, personable and made me feel relaxed. She had 2 residents with her; They were very professional and asked if I was okay/comfortable with them being in the room and doing exams. I would recommend Dr. Chaudhry.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

To start, she kept me waiting after I had already been to the hospital and diagnosed with cysts on my ovaries as well as abnormal cells. This was my first visit and I thought I'd find help with how to heal this issue as I am trying to get pregnant. I was extremely disappointed with the lack of empathy and compassion to my on going issues. Not only was my appointment rushed/delayed at the same time, I was extremely embarrassed by the fact that she opened the door while I was still not fully clothed, exposing me to anyone who was passing by. I would not recommend this OBGYN to any female looking for someone to help with their personal reproductive issues as she's clearly in it for the money not the general well being of her clients.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Some of these reviews scared the daylights out of me this morning as I was awaiting my turn with Dr. Chaudry, I almost turned tail and went home. I am very glad I stayed though, as she was kind, gentle, compassionate. I would recommend her to anyone in search of an Ob/Gyn

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Naheed Chaudhry's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "They never pick up the phone! Why have a doctor, if you can't make an appioment with her."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "<iss diagnosed me.. did a "cavity search" and transverse ultrasound and missed the lost tampon. Thank you, but no thank you. Worst 3 months of my life. Not to ..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible !! Every time I go for an appointment I wait at least 1-2 hours for her to talk to me for 5 minutes. I never even get an apology for her being late eit..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I can't comment on her service or knowledge. But I can comment on the fact we had an appointment at 2 pm and waited 1.5 hours to get In the office. Unless you c..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of doctor chaudhry for almost 15 years. She has delivered all three of my children and is scheduled to deliver my 4th in a couple months. ..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chaudhry handled the delivery of my baby very well. The only comment I want to make is that she did not make any comment to me regarding the arrival of my s..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chaudhry delivered my child April 2015. She was very friendly, personable and made me feel relaxed. She had 2 residents with her; They were very professi..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "To start, she kept me waiting after I had already been to the hospital and diagnosed with cysts on my ovaries as well as abnormal cells. This was my first visi..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Some of these reviews scared the daylights out of me this morning as I was awaiting my turn with Dr. Chaudry, I almost turned tail and went home. I am very glad..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "She doesn't have interpersonal Skills. Always in a rush and she doesn't listen. Think patients are dumb and are not worthy of any explanation from her. "

March 20, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "She forgot i needed a C-Section, and I went through labour for nothing. My heart rate went deadly low, and my babies heart rate went dangerously high, and she s..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to her once when I found out I was pregnant and never went back. She was rushed and rude. She seemed very judgemental about my boyfriend and I being youn..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is the worst doctor that I have ever been to. She misused her power over me while I was in labour. She performed an internal exam on me for no reason whatso..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "One of the best doctors I have ever seen she was amazing !"

November 19, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "She was the one who delivered my twins but 3months after I started having pains in my incision area where she cut me open to take out my twins. I'm going to see..."

September 29, 2014