Ratings for Dr. Naheed Chaudhry

Dr Chaudhry is sonice! Was very nervous to see anOB but Dr Chaudhry is so kind and you can really tell she knows what shes talking about. She put me at ease about my health issues. Her clinic is very busy but shes a specialist so to be expected. I look forward to my next visitwith her. The girls at the front were also svery sweet.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Had a great experience with this Dr. Have had rough pap smears by other docs, before but Dr Chaudhry was so gentle. Very friendly and very knowledgable. The the girls at the front are great too!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

The office is always super behind be prepared to wait.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

She was efficient and understanding. I can see why some people might have an issue with her straightforward personality, but I like that in a Dr. She was understanding during my miscarriage and she waited for the right time to tell me she suspected something was wrong. I appreciate that. Her admin staff are complete idiots. You leave a simple msg on the answering service and they get confused.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr Chaudhry delivered me. She was so nice and caring. The baby's heart started to show an abnormal heart beat and Dr Chaudhry jumped into action immediately. She saved my baby. I will be forever grateful to her

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

wonderful experience...Great Doctor,friendly staff.I was very nervous about seeing a new OBGYN at my age.She put me at ease right away.Actually looking forward to seeing her again.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

When I was pregnant I asked about a water birth . She immediately started to yell at me saying that the baby would drown if water births were real , that they are fantasy " something Hollywood has made up " and if they do happen it's only happening in the USA. I immediately went and found myself a midwife , no way was I going to trust that woman with my newborn !! Everyone knows water births are real and safe !

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Best doctor ever! Straight to the point. No regrets. Awesome staff. Love the going.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Great doctor, so nice and caring! Dr Chaudhry is the best!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Fantastic OB! Stuck with me through a very difficult time in my life. She's always there to listen and you can really tell she cares! I've had all of my children with Dr Chaudhry and have seen her for gynecologic issues thereafter. She always listens to me and you can tell she really wants to help. Such a nice doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016