Ratings for Dr. Naheed Chaudhry

Looking to report to patient advocate..experience was ther worst i have ever had and im quite sure she caused injury to me.. Also had the never to call me a liar and question my family dr's treatment..felt like i was RAPED.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr Chaudhry delivered me. She was so nice and caring. The baby's heart started to show an abnormal heart beat and Dr Chaudhry jumped into action immediately. She saved my baby. I will be forever grateful to her

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

wonderful experience...Great Doctor,friendly staff.I was very nervous about seeing a new OBGYN at my age.She put me at ease right away.Actually looking forward to seeing her again.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

When I was pregnant I asked about a water birth . She immediately started to yell at me saying that the baby would drown if water births were real , that they are fantasy " something Hollywood has made up " and if they do happen it's only happening in the USA. I immediately went and found myself a midwife , no way was I going to trust that woman with my newborn !! Everyone knows water births are real and safe !

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Best doctor ever! Straight to the point. No regrets. Awesome staff. Love the going.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Great doctor, so nice and caring! Dr Chaudhry is the best!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Fantastic OB! Stuck with me through a very difficult time in my life. She's always there to listen and you can really tell she cares! I've had all of my children with Dr Chaudhry and have seen her for gynecologic issues thereafter. She always listens to me and you can tell she really wants to help. Such a nice doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Short wait, the staff was really sweet, absolutely loved Dr. Chaudhry

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I've been going to Dr Chaudhry for the last 10 years and have never had anything but good experiences! Sure, sometimes she is late but she runs a busy practice and she always is apologetic if she is late. She has been there for me and my family since we moved to the Niagara region and I'm so glad she is my OB! The girls at the front are so friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Had to wait way too long in the waiting room. (1.5hrs) for my scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016