Ratings for Dr. Naheed Chaudhry

Very nice doctor but needs to work on punctuality. Everytime I'm there she is always at least 1 hour behind schedule. Very frustrating.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Terrible experience. Unprofessional Waited over 2 hours for a 3 minute consult

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Decided to go with a Mid wife. Always stuck waiting hours to see her for literally a 5 minute appointment. Only to be stuck writing down my own vitals cause nurses leave the room after hooking me up. Was never informed i had a low set Placentia and cist on my overy for months till i was admitted to the hospital for pains and discomfort. Tell her how i have been feeling and if things could be helped but never listens. I had family who had her and honestly should of listened when they told me not to go there. So happy i have a mid wife now.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr. Chaudhry is a wonderful gynacologist. So kind and caring.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr Chaudhry is my absolute favourite! She is so understanding and one of the most amazing doctors in niagara falls! :)

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I was anxious about the speculum being inserted, and she stayed with me afterwards and asked me questions to calm me down. She didn't have to stay, I seemed fine, but she wanted to make sure. Very caring, very professional.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Chaudhry was very down to earth and knowledgeable when explaining my d&c procedure and even though she did not perform my operation she took it upon herself to call me two weeks later to follow up and make sure i was doing well. This was my first pregnancy and she made me feel a bit at ease with the information she gave me as my own ob didn't explain anything to me and just sent me to emergency. Dr. Chaudhry is a very thoughtful and kind doctor and i am glad i had the opportunity to meet her under these unfortunate circumstances. I Would highly recommend her to any woman who wants a doctor who genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

The wait times are absolutely terrible! Waiting over 2 hours each time!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Really nice and helpful doctor. I came to her for an IUD insertion which I was a little nervous about. However, she was super helpful and calming. She was also very sympathetic during the painful parts which I greatly appreciated it, so nice to have a doctor that is both knowledgeable and genuine!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Great doctor! She cared for me an my baby and answered all my questions. You can tell she really knows what she's talking about. Pregnancy was smooth sailing! Would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018