Ratings for Dr. Nii Quao

I am writing to write my appreciation on the eve of Dr Quao's retirement. I have known Dr Quao as a colleague ,patient and friend for over 25 years. I initially worked with him for 10 years, subsequently consulting him many times regarding my personal health issues. Dr Quao has not only been a very competent physician, but is a fine human being relating to his Patients and to his friends, his kindness being well recognized by all. He is someone who has never been in a haste to speed up the consultation process. In particular, he served his community in a very caring way. It saddened me to hear that he will be retiring soon and to learn of the closure of the Westside Medicl Clinic.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr. Quao has been my doctor for many years. He is very professional, caring, helpful and knowledgeable. He knows his patients. He has a great sense of humour and he makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed. I know he has to retire sometime but I will surely miss him . I hope I find a doctor who is as caring as he is.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Quao is an excellent doctor, very patient, kind, professional and listens - he is not a seven minute doctor. Thanks to him for caring.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Very Pleasant and Takes his time attention to details. Excellent Doctor

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

I saw Dr. Quao at twice Concordia. He was so nice, made sure to put me at ease by getting the time to know me before getting started. His accent is a little bit hard to understand at first, but once you get used to it, it's no problem. I can't rate his competence level very accurately since both times I saw him were for very minor issues. But he's a very nice man and made both of my visits positive experiences.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I have been a patient now for over 5 years. I am very comfortable with Dr. Quao. He is always patient and never makes you feel rushed. He listens to you and is always calm and compassionate and has a great sense of humour. He treats his patients with respect but also makes them feel comfortable by always calling you by your first name and asking you how you are. The first time I saw him, he diagnosed the tendonitis I had in my shoulder which my other doctor had missed and refused to treat for over 2 years! Old school doctors have a much better bedside manner and I'm very glad that he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I am fortunate that Dr. Quao has been my doctor for the past 12 years. He is incredibly knowledgeable, competent , patient and kind. He is thorough, a good listener and remembers everything. He is the best doctor anyone could hope for, in all ways. Five stars.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Very knowledgeable and curteous doctor. He listens and responds to all questions. We tried others clinics since we moved a few times and keep coming back to him because he always diagnosed our health issues corectly. The wait time can be VERY long, but I rather wait to see him than waste my time seeing other doctors with better wait times but who most often misdiagnose the issues.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

I been a patient of his since I was 12. He's like a member of the family. Must admit waiting is long. He makes you feel like you're important.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

He's a good doctor but it would be better if he could come on time, and that I wouldn't have to wait so long. It would also be great if the staff was nicer and call the patients by appointment.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009