You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Tellerman

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Tellerman takes a good, thorough amount of time on first -time appointments. He's very good about returning phone calls in a timely manner. I'm always satisfied/confident with the care he provides for my children. He's been their doctor since 2001. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I'm now 25 and haven't seen Dr. Tellerman in a number of years but since I do rely on these MD reviews I had to give him an amazing rating. I was a patient from birth until the age of 18 and he was by far the best primary care physician I have ever had. He was even able to fit me in at the age of 19 before I could find a PCP that I trusted. I hope he's still in practice when I have a child of my own because I will definitely go to him!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Excellent family doctor. His staff are always friendly and Dr. Tellerman is a really nice guy, always ready to answer questions.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Dr. Tellerman is dedicated...couldn't ask for better treatment. Always helpful. Considering how busy he is, it's amazing how much attention he has paid to my daughter over the years.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. Tellerman is one of the best!!! Kind and patient and never minds answering a thousand questions. His staff is just as wonderful, his nurse is a real doll.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Tellerman is experienced and knowledgeable. When my baby was feeling not so great Dr. Tellerman called me the next day to follow up. He's open to what parents would like for their child and calmly explains options. Dr. Tellerman is good at returning phone calls. His nurse is a riot and is always friendly with patients.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr. Kenneth Tellerman's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1977)

Amerigroup
Carefirst Bcbs
Commercial Insurance Company
Golden Rule
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tellerman is fantastic. His front desk people are often rude and uninformed."

September 18, 2014