Ratings for Dr. William Farr

I would not refer patients to this group. They are more concerned with double billing, and not listening to patients when it comes to correct information. The office manager is very unprofessional and more concerned about how an upset patient is talking versus solving the problem. Dr Farr to busy to see any patients and the patient is referred to other physicians within the clinic. They do not care they were paid, but they still bill knowing they were already paid for services rendered.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr. Farr is an amazing doctor! I really feel like he knows what he is talking about and actually cares for his patients. I never have a long wait. His staff is also terrific and so friendly. One thing I do not like about is there billing department. I have had issues with billing and always get a run around. The office manager Becky is rude and not helpful. I have also heard her arguing with other patients in the waiting room. Thankfully Dr. Farr handled my billing issues when I brought them up at my last visit.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Farr for about a year now and he has always been really friendly and patient with me. I don't feel rushed during the appointment and he doesn't pretend to know everything. He is the first Dr that i have found to be very ethical and willing to question/research medications, instead of robotically writing prescriptions. His staff are a bunch of sweethearts and very helpful! The office is modern and always very clean. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I understood my appointment ot be 3:30 and was running a little late. I checked in approximately 3:45 and was informed that I was 30 minutes late. I was still seen by Dr. Farr. A few weeks later I recieved a no-show bill for my 3:15 appointment. When I called to ask the receptionist and billing depatrment about it I was laughed at and told the visit at 3:45 was a seperate appointment. I asked to speak with the billing department and was propmtly hung up on.

Submitted July 24, 2013

I had an ear problem and he recomended a specialist in UCLA that helped me with the problem

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

I am a 55 yr. old Female, I have seen Dr. twice and both times I have been so impressed with him because he treats you with respect and just seems like he really cares about his patients well being. Everyone I have spoken with that knows him feels the same. He reminds me of the family Dr. we had growing up,Doctors like Dr.Farr are very hard to find.I hope he is here for a very long time. I will recomend him to anyone who needs a good Dr. sincerly Linda Mendenhall

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Dr. Farr and his Nurse Practitioner Susie Schneider are amazing! They take care of my family like i t is theirs without leaving out any details. I have come to expect their professionalism in other offices I visit which is never at the same standard.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr. Farr and his staff are top notch in our book! With continuing chronic pain from an accident, I see them every couple months and although my condition will never change, they care enough to stay on top of issues that may provide relief without going overboard with never ending tests like some doctors would. He and his PA's have cared for our family for several years now, we'll never go elsewhere!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. Farr is very affable and certainly efficient. One off-putting mannerism: he tells patients more than they need to know, especially in recounting medical anecdotes that have a disastrous ending. His office is efficient and friendly, and assistant Sue Schneider is a joy.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Very Professional Doctor who takes the time to help his patients fix their issues. I see the nurse practitioner mostly. She is five stars in my opinion. Great Practice

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. William Farr's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1999)