You may also like

Rate Dr. William Farr

Dr. William Farr's Ratings

Dr. Farr is an amazing doctor! I really feel like he knows what he is talking about and actually cares for his patients. I never have a long wait. His staff is also terrific and so friendly. One thing I do not like about is there billing department. I have had issues with billing and always get a run around. The office manager Becky is rude and not helpful. I have also heard her arguing with other patients in the waiting room. Thankfully Dr. Farr handled my billing issues when I brought them up at my last visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Farr for about a year now and he has always been really friendly and patient with me. I don't feel rushed during the appointment and he doesn't pretend to know everything. He is the first Dr that i have found to be very ethical and willing to question/research medications, instead of robotically writing prescriptions. His staff are a bunch of sweethearts and very helpful! The office is modern and always very clean. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2726179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I understood my appointment ot be 3:30 and was running a little late. I checked in approximately 3:45 and was informed that I was 30 minutes late. I was still seen by Dr. Farr. A few weeks later I recieved a no-show bill for my 3:15 appointment. When I called to ask the receptionist and billing depatrment about it I was laughed at and told the visit at 3:45 was a seperate appointment. I asked to speak with the billing department and was propmtly hung up on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1763006].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 24, 2013

I had an ear problem and he recomended a specialist in UCLA that helped me with the problem

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1763005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2011

I am a 55 yr. old Female, I have seen Dr. twice and both times I have been so impressed with him because he treats you with respect and just seems like he really cares about his patients well being. Everyone I have spoken with that knows him feels the same. He reminds me of the family Dr. we had growing up,Doctors like Dr.Farr are very hard to find.I hope he is here for a very long time. I will recomend him to anyone who needs a good Dr. sincerly Linda Mendenhall

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1763004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2010

Dr. Farr and his Nurse Practitioner Susie Schneider are amazing! They take care of my family like i t is theirs without leaving out any details. I have come to expect their professionalism in other offices I visit which is never at the same standard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1763003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2009

Dr. Farr and his staff are top notch in our book! With continuing chronic pain from an accident, I see them every couple months and although my condition will never change, they care enough to stay on top of issues that may provide relief without going overboard with never ending tests like some doctors would. He and his PA's have cared for our family for several years now, we'll never go elsewhere!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1763002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2009

Dr. Farr is very affable and certainly efficient. One off-putting mannerism: he tells patients more than they need to know, especially in recounting medical anecdotes that have a disastrous ending. His office is efficient and friendly, and assistant Sue Schneider is a joy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1763001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2009

Very Professional Doctor who takes the time to help his patients fix their issues. I see the nurse practitioner mostly. She is five stars in my opinion. Great Practice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1763000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2008

He and his nurse practioner are exceptional doctors. They are cutting edge in care, knowledge, and technology!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1762999].votes_count ]]