Ratings for Dr. Roula A. Hawit

Dr. Hawit is fabulous! All 3 of my children go to her and my youngest son is 7 has down syndrome. She is so patient with him and he cooperates with her because she has such an excellent bedside manner. She always takes the time to hear some of the suggestions I may have regarding his conditions that I have read about. I have never felt rushed and have never spent more than 30 minutes total time during a visit.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

Love this doctor!! She is very patient and answered all of my questions very well. She asked alot of questions too. Very detail oriented. The office is super clean and we get in and out quickly. She really does care about my children, they are not just a number, like other offices we have been to.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

She is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor. She has taken good care of my 2 children since they were born.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. Hawit is a good Dr. but like the other person said, she doesn't ask if you have any questions, which would be nice. I have a 9 month old and we have been going there since she was born and overall the experience has been great. She is really good about doing the shots in infants, they get it done so quick that your baby will hardly have a chance to cry!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

I felt very rushed by Dr. Hawit. I have a 6 month old who went for a well child check-up. She went through her list of age appropriate behaviors and just assumed everything was good. I had to interrupt before she left just to say I had questions that I wanted answered. She answered them fine but very short.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr Hawit is a really good doctor when you walk into the office you don't even sit down before she takes you right back im in and out with in 5 to 10 mins she is just great

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Roula A. Hawit's Credentials

• Allegheny Univ Of Hlth Sciences, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dunkirk, MD