Ratings for Dr. D A Ross

Dr. Ross is my family doctor. I don’t have any beef with him but I do feel have a problem with the KMC practices. They videotaped my appointment without asking for consent. The interns ask very inappropriate questions like “how many people have you slept with?” and “who pays for your rent/tuition?”, “do you have a side job”. WHAT IS A SIDE JOB? I felt like he was asking me if I was a drug dealer or something. I HATE going there. I don’t go there unless I feel like I’m on my death bed and nothing else is available.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

My Husband anI both see DR Ross although my primary DR is BuchellI also see Dr Ross. We couldnt ask for a nicer DR. They do get very busy at this clinic but we never wait long.The Interns are sometimes a pain because they do not see the same people all the time but if we have a special problem or are not comfortable with him or her we just ask for our own Dr and if they are avalable the come and see us.we have no reasone to say anything negative at all. I think we have two of the best GP in WPG DR Ross and DR Buchell.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

She is very nice however she acts like nothing is a big deal...when you ask about something she gives the impression that you dont need to ask about it when it really is bothering you.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

Dr. Ross is great. ALWAYS gets the right diagnoseI can't say that for others doctors in Winnipeg that I have seen. The only reason I've been to other doctors is because it was a Saturday or I couldn't wait too see him. I'm glad his son is now a doctor so I have will have someone around when I'm old.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2007

Dr. Ross and his group are top-notch family docs!I have been attended by Dr. Ross and his group for 10+ years, and am very happy to have one of the "good ones".

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. Ross was my father's physician 9 years ago. He started out okay, but as my father's health deteriorated, he seemed to almost "write him off". The biggest transgression however, was his slack attitude with paperwork. Because he did not fill out a simple form in a timely manner, we lost over $40,000 that was supposed to be paid out to my father from the WCB.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006