Ratings for Dr. Tarick Smaili

Just I want to resume my review with this Dr smaili is perfectionist to take patients money I have done surgery with him breast augmentation lift and bbl was horrible experience I was cry because l unexpected that results breast wrong size one of my breast more bigger than the other one lift down butt horrible and very huge scar they recommend then scar cream that doesn't work I been used and I have horrible scar the cream is expensive I can't recommend that kind of doctor to anyone specially if it's low income people's and they try to make the dream come real don't believe in those positive reviews l am absolutely sure come from dr smaili business staff I have evidence and pictures from my horrible results in realself.com.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

My advice please don't go with Dr tarick smaili that's true the all 5 start review is from his staff l. I had surgery few months ago and he messed up breast augmentation and lift before surgery we talked about the size and after surgery was totally sad wrong size and horribly scar and lift went down one of my breast is more small than the other one l have evidence and he charge patients for fix the his own mistake that's not far I lost my money .

Submitted April 19, 2016

I would never rate this doctor with anything but absolutely terrible. I read through many of these reviews and am convinced that his staff are writing them for him too. Anyone who sat in a 2 minute consultation with him would instantly know that he doesn't speak to any patient long at all. I came in the day after surgery and he looked at me and said "good"then walked out. I never saw him again. He is all about your money and that's it. He is not available and even schedules surgeries simultaneously with follow ups of other patients. Terribly unprofessional. Do your research and save your money. You will end up having to go and get touch up work by another plastic surgeon because he will not own up to his mistakes. He has no on call nurses and if you call the numbers provided, you will have to leave a message and nobody will call you back for days. Please Please please listen to what I am saying and keep looking for someone better.

Submitted August 11, 2015

I would absolutely NOT recommend Dr. Smaili!!!!! I got a breast lift and implants by him and I have huge long scars under my breast... the regular incision should be a couple inches and mine is a good 5 inches all the way from right under my armpit where my breasts start to the top of the inside of my breast! Also my breast are STILL just as saggy as they were before. They were never REALLY bad but the are still as bad as ever! I am so disappointed! Like other people on here have said they also spend hardly anytime with you and its clear all they want is there money not the best outcome for you. They will promise you they will look wonderful and then do NOTHING to help you out when they look horrible! They got the money and that's all that mattered to them.

Submitted August 10, 2015

I would not recommend this Dr., he has poor bedside manners, no on-call staff is available following surgery (major problem), and the office is disorganized with lack of professionalism!. It's terrible having your surgery in upland and then having to go all the way to Beverly hills the next day when sore, nauseous and throwing up. After the long drive and sitting there for about 45 minutes in the waiting room while sick, you then only see the Dr. for about 5 minutes. You will feel like a number once you have made your payment arrangements. Keep searching.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I had lips and fat to my butt, I'm so happy with my results. The shape and size is just what I asked for..my sister is going to have her breast done with Dr. Smaili soon. I'm excited to see her results.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Wonderful, knowledgeable, and personable doctor! I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr Smaili is very knowledgeable and personable. I found him in internet when I was searching surgeon. I have not known nones that got surgery with him. But, I read all his reviews,, I made an appointment to meet him. I did Appointment at Brea's office, and the way that he explained to me all the procedures, I was convinced that he will be the right surgeon. From that moment on, he took the time to explain to me in detail what going be happen before, during and after surgery. He and his staff answer all my silly questions. It's been 3 months already of my breast augmentation and everything is great. He is an amazing Doctor and has great staff that make you feel great all the time.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Normally I only look here for a recommended doctor, but I really wanted to rate Dr. Smaili and his staff! I went in for a consult because I want a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I was so nervous, but the staff was so nice and friendly, asking me if I wanted a water or if they could do anything for me while I filled out the paperwork. I waited in the waiting room maybe 5 minutes and Martha showed me to an exam room. I just finished dressing down as you will, and Dr. Smaili walked in. He had great bedside manner. I told him what I wanted to have done and he went through the whole entire procedures with me, what to expect, recovery time, all of it. I felt very confident in his abilities, I even asked if he could show me some of his work and he had no problem with that! After all that, I was led to an office where I spoke to Jenifer and we worked out rates and payments. I'm so excited to get this done now! I can't wait! Taking vacation time from work! Thanks C.S.I.! You guys rock!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014