You may also like

Rate Dr. Tarick Smaili

Dr. Tarick Smaili's Ratings

I would not recommend this Dr., he has poor bedside manners, no on-call staff is available following surgery (major problem), and the office is disorganized with lack of professionalism!. It's terrible having your surgery in upland and then having to go all the way to Beverly hills the next day when sore, nauseous and throwing up. After the long drive and sitting there for about 45 minutes in the waiting room while sick, you then only see the Dr. for about 5 minutes. You will feel like a number once you have made your payment arrangements. Keep searching.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2874252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I had lips and fat to my butt, I'm so happy with my results. The shape and size is just what I asked for..my sister is going to have her breast done with Dr. Smaili soon. I'm excited to see her results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

Wonderful, knowledgeable, and personable doctor! I would definitely recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Dr Smaili is very knowledgeable and personable. I found him in internet when I was searching surgeon. I have not known nones that got surgery with him. But, I read all his reviews,, I made an appointment to meet him. I did Appointment at Brea's office, and the way that he explained to me all the procedures, I was convinced that he will be the right surgeon. From that moment on, he took the time to explain to me in detail what going be happen before, during and after surgery. He and his staff answer all my silly questions. It's been 3 months already of my breast augmentation and everything is great. He is an amazing Doctor and has great staff that make you feel great all the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Normally I only look here for a recommended doctor, but I really wanted to rate Dr. Smaili and his staff! I went in for a consult because I want a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I was so nervous, but the staff was so nice and friendly, asking me if I wanted a water or if they could do anything for me while I filled out the paperwork. I waited in the waiting room maybe 5 minutes and Martha showed me to an exam room. I just finished dressing down as you will, and Dr. Smaili walked in. He had great bedside manner. I told him what I wanted to have done and he went through the whole entire procedures with me, what to expect, recovery time, all of it. I felt very confident in his abilities, I even asked if he could show me some of his work and he had no problem with that! After all that, I was led to an office where I spoke to Jenifer and we worked out rates and payments. I'm so excited to get this done now! I can't wait! Taking vacation time from work! Thanks C.S.I.! You guys rock!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I am 100% Dissatisfied with the quality of work done. Not only was I not listened to but now I am stuck with awful looking job. When confronted I was told massage, if I massage anymore they will hang to my feet not my knees. Both are completely different sizes and it doesn't even look like their was a lift. I guess you get what you paid for...Go somewhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

I rated mostly 5's which is best for this office! Except, punctuality is a 4 only because this office has a lot of patients which is a good thing though! First consult, I waited awhile but every other appointment was fast. There are also evening & weekend appointments so take advantage of that. Staff is very helpful & nice! What's cool is most of the staff has had cosmetic surgery so they can speak to you with experience. Dr. Smaili is very busy so he's quick with his consults. I saw him 3X before deciding to go through with surgery. Price is very affordable! I had liposuction of bra roll, lower back, flanks and inner thighs. Fat was transferred to buttocks (840 each side)... "Brazilian Butt Lift". After having surgery, I thought my butt was freaking huge. Of course, I was really swollen and not all the fat takes. However, after being 3 weeks post op my butt is very natural looking to my figure and my waist from liposuction looks awesome! Dr. Smaili did a pretty nice job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr Smaili made me very comfortable and answered all my questions. I had my face,neck,and eyes done and the work was excellent. It has been almost 3 months since my surgery and my eyes are big and bright. I get compliments on my makeup and my clothes I am wearing and people don't even know I had the procedures done. My surgery was done to make my face look natural and not plastic. I love it and would recommend that anyone who has thought about the surgery have it done by Dr Smaili.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1763374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2013

I had surgery with Dr Smaili almost two years ago and I couldn't be happier. I had him do my tummy and butt implants with him and I love my new body. I feel good on how my clothes fit and all the good compliments I get. Him and his staff were great I would recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr Smaili

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1763373].votes_count ]]