Ratings for Dr. Denise Koeberlin

Wow Dr.koeberlin is awesome.So are the staff.Treated me with the up most respect.I would and will recemend her to anyone that needs a great dentist...She will be mine for along time to come..thank you all so very much.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Koeberlin Rocks! She knows how I hate going to the dentist - her and the staff are very patient. She is very knowledgeable and gentle. Also love the TV's in ceiling to take your mind off what is going on! :)

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I get so nervous with the dentist that I am visibly shaking. Dr. K was incredibly kind and patient. I'm sure my antics held her up and put her behind schedule but she never rushed me and talked me off the edge more than once during my appointment today. Her hygienist literally held my hand through the entire appointment. Very, very kind and PATIENT women! I had 2 needles AND an extraction and lived to tell about it. Highly recommend this office of staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

She is a caring dentist ad helped me when I had an absess, my regular dentist as on holidays and no other denist would see me.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

Dr. Koeberlin is an awesome dentist. she is a perfectionist which is why she is often running late. she is conservative in her treatment and always gives all of the options and prices.she is such a sweet person too. not too many like her around.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr K is a very knowledgable dentist and and caring i,d recommend anytime. were lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

Dr. K. is very gentle and soft spoken and very up to date with the latest techniques. She has done a wonderful job designing new office space and with her helpful staff, makes the dentist's office a place you don't mind going. Shellbrook is very lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

I am scared whenever I go to the Denist - Dr. Koeberlin made me feel quite comfortable and I relaxed - she was very knowledgeable and I would definitely recommend her. I live in Prince Albert and the drive is worth it! Two thumbs up!!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007