Ratings for Dr. Lisa L. Zheng

Dr Zheng is awesome. She is best baby doctor. thanks for taking care my boy.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

I totally agree with the comment posted on 6/23/11. Dr. Zheng is awesome. She always allocates enough time to answer my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Zheng is awesome. She is my daughters pediatrician. I have two numbers, her office and cell. During emergencies I am free to call her cell. Even at 12 AM she called shady grove ahead of me going to the emergency room so that the staff was ready for her. Normally I do not write comments but that terrible review above needs some kind of truth to it. I am sorry that they do not like Dr. Zheng but, for my daughter for the past 5 years, she has been amazing.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

If you want to kill your kid, please use this doctor. She is either arrogant or stupid. My daughter got fever; Dr. Zheng told me that she got bronchitis. But she insisted that my daughter just need motrin, and did not need antibiotics. Next day, I called Dr. Zheng that my daughter was getting worse. Dr. Zheng complained that I did not follow her direction, and insisted that no antibiotic is needed. The next day I found a lot of discharge from her ear (apparently ear infection). The worst thing is that I could not reach Dr. Zheng any more.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Dr. Lisa L. Zheng's Credentials

• Beijing Med Univ, Beijing, Beijing, China (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Germantown, MD