Ratings for Dr. Misha Martin

I love Dr. Martin and her staff. They have been nothing but helpful and kind since I started bringing my children to this practice. Dr. Martin takes the time to discuss any issues and has even squeezed my children in when they did not have an appointment. Overall, I am happy and am happy to take my children here.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Wonderful doctor, very nice and down to earth. Very caring and my kids love her

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Our kids have been at Dr. Martin for many years and while we never got any warm fuzzy feeling, we felt that the care was fine and Dr. Martin was knowledgeable. Our last visit came, however, when Complete Care for Kids in our minds clearly overcharged for services. We had one earlier incident for a flu-shot which was at an astronomical rate which should have tipped us off. The last incident was when our daughter had a quick exam that prompted an immediate a blood sample, which we did - Dr. Martin then called us back the very next day to say the blood work was normal and asked for a urine sample, which the nurse took. Those two visits were back to back with about 10 minutes total time spent but were counted as 2 full visits. In the end, there was no actual result as to anything being wrong, yet we had 3 blood/urine lab fees and 2 full doctor visit fees of about $150 each. I cannot recommend Complete Care for Kids based on its billing practices.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Martin is absolutely superb. She's knowledgable, warm and doesn't mind answering questions. My children adore Dr. Martin. She takes her time with each of them and most of all, I never leave the office after having my children seen, wondering if I should seek a 2nd opinion. Thanks Dr. Martin and Thanks Dr. for recommending us.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr. Misha Martin's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Germantown, MD