Ratings for Dr. Ing Tan-Wilson

Dr Tan-Wilson has all the attributes needed for diagnosing a patient's situation and she does so with a kind and thorough manner. Her calm and empathetic approach to any problem provides a patient with a feeling of confidence and assurance that the very best advice and assessment has been given. Her never say never persistence when even specialists could not resolve my wife's abdominal pain, resulted in the finding of cancer, thank God! Two successful operations followed.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I have had dr tan wilson for awhile now best doctor I have had since I was a kid she is exelent I would give her a 5 star rating :)

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

This dr constantly puts me off and doesnt fulfill her responsibilities 4 days to renew a script receptionists tell me different things and then at the end of today i expect her to say i need an appointment which i wont get till end of next week so i am supposed to take care of two kids even if i can barely walk she doesnt pay attention to my specific needs at all which you would think would be a big part of her job

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Rude!! Rude Rude!!! She doesn't have the time to actually sit down listen and do her job! Not at all compassionate!! How do some people become doctors when they don't even care to help??? Do NOT go to her!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Bad hours of operation stadf not very helpful very disappointed

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Ing Tan Wilson has been our family GP for over ten years; I have always found her to be knowledgable, patient, inquisitive and thorough. I believe that her extra efforts helped determine my wife's continual pain causes, colon cancer which regular methods failed to detect. The Dr. was convinced that my wife's pain was far from imagination so she pursued other avenues and finally the cancer was detected. Two operations since have proved successful. My personal problems expanded drastically over a five year period, continual pain in hips, legs, back, feet, toes and knees. Tan Wilson sent me through a barrage of tests and had a number of specialists look into my pain. Her patience and understanding helped me through some dark times. I highly recommend Tan Wilson to anyone looking for a Doctor that listens and then takes action.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I have had hyper tension since I was 14 years old. She refuses to believe that I actually have hyper tension and kept putting me on medications that did not help and birth control that caused more health problems then it helped. Since I was so unhealthy with these rare problems at a young age she laughed off my problems and thought they were a joke. I am 21 years old now and have seen multiple doctors and refuse to go back to see her. Anytime in between doctors where I had follow up with her she appeared to be uninterested in my new health concerns and heart pains. I DO NOT recommend going to her at all!! Very rude and unhelpful. Heart and health problems are NOT a joke especially at such a young age.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Tan-Wilson is very though and completes paperwork with excellence. She completed and sent out my disability application and I was approved with no appeal process needed!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

DO NOT GO TO THIS NON-DOCTOR!Dr Tan-Wilson does not have a clue about her profession. She has prescribed medications that when mixed together have the possibility to prove FATAL....Need I say more.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

She is the worst doctor I have ever encountered.She overdosed me on anti-depressants and then when I told her that they were making me sick, she said that was not possible and then sent me for an MRI. I got extremely sick being on such a high dose. I went to see another doctor, he helped me come off the pills. Coming off made me extremely sick as well, the withdrawal symptoms are unbearable, but is great to be off of them and be myself again. I did unfortunately end up missing school through the whole thing, so did not get to graduate when I was supposed to, I am making up my lost semester now and doing great. DO NOT see this doctor,it will cost you more pain and suffering than when you went to see her in the first place.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011