Ratings for Dr. Ing Tan-Wilson

terrible doctor.. she is judgemental and has refused me two different referrals. She has no understanding of mental illness- dismisses so many concerns and is very offensive in the things she says about personal matters.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

My mother was with her for over 10 years due to Dr. Tan-Wilson failing to listen and not looking into the problems my mother was telling her about she has now passed away. My family had an autopsy done only to find out that had Tan really did her job my mother would still be here. My mother was going in at least once a week about the same problem and all Tan did was give more medication never sent her to a specialist just more and more pills to the point that my sister and my self thought maybe it's all in my mothers head. But what the autopsy revealed was shocking to think that she is still in practice. Please do not go to her she is the reason why my mother is not here today after 10years of dealing with this doctor. She should not be able to practice anywhere and should be investigated for malpractice. My mother was only 57 years old.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr Tan-Wilson has all the attributes needed for diagnosing a patient's situation and she does so with a kind and thorough manner. Her calm and empathetic approach to any problem provides a patient with a feeling of confidence and assurance that the very best advice and assessment has been given. Her never say never persistence when even specialists could not resolve my wife's abdominal pain, resulted in the finding of cancer, thank God! Two successful operations followed.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I have had dr tan wilson for awhile now best doctor I have had since I was a kid she is exelent I would give her a 5 star rating :)

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

This dr constantly puts me off and doesnt fulfill her responsibilities 4 days to renew a script receptionists tell me different things and then at the end of today i expect her to say i need an appointment which i wont get till end of next week so i am supposed to take care of two kids even if i can barely walk she doesnt pay attention to my specific needs at all which you would think would be a big part of her job

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Rude!! Rude Rude!!! She doesn't have the time to actually sit down listen and do her job! Not at all compassionate!! How do some people become doctors when they don't even care to help??? Do NOT go to her!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Bad hours of operation stadf not very helpful very disappointed

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Ing Tan Wilson has been our family GP for over ten years; I have always found her to be knowledgable, patient, inquisitive and thorough. I believe that her extra efforts helped determine my wife's continual pain causes, colon cancer which regular methods failed to detect. The Dr. was convinced that my wife's pain was far from imagination so she pursued other avenues and finally the cancer was detected. Two operations since have proved successful. My personal problems expanded drastically over a five year period, continual pain in hips, legs, back, feet, toes and knees. Tan Wilson sent me through a barrage of tests and had a number of specialists look into my pain. Her patience and understanding helped me through some dark times. I highly recommend Tan Wilson to anyone looking for a Doctor that listens and then takes action.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I have had hyper tension since I was 14 years old. She refuses to believe that I actually have hyper tension and kept putting me on medications that did not help and birth control that caused more health problems then it helped. Since I was so unhealthy with these rare problems at a young age she laughed off my problems and thought they were a joke. I am 21 years old now and have seen multiple doctors and refuse to go back to see her. Anytime in between doctors where I had follow up with her she appeared to be uninterested in my new health concerns and heart pains. I DO NOT recommend going to her at all!! Very rude and unhelpful. Heart and health problems are NOT a joke especially at such a young age.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Tan-Wilson is very though and completes paperwork with excellence. She completed and sent out my disability application and I was approved with no appeal process needed!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014