Ratings for Dr. M. Eduardo Bravo

The staff wasn't nice, but not bad either, just business like. Dr. Bravo didn't see us until 1.5 hours after our appointment time. 2 of my kids were being seen. Appt. time 1:20 and we did not leave until 5 p.m.! I was hoping that what I read about him always being behind was false. He's a nice doctor, but very chatty...very chatty! I don't mind chattiness, but when you're that behind, you need to limit it. My 1st was seen after 1.5 hours, needed shots, was told he'd be back in with the other kid, but the other kid came back and we waited another hour to see the doctor again! The office closes from 12-1 for lunch, so having a 1:20 appt. I thought would be fine. Seriously, 1:20 p.m. and not getting out until 5 p.m. is a bit ridiculous. No apologies, no explanations. Like I said, he's nice and was thorough, but that does not make up for being there for almost 4 hours!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Staff was less than impolite, Dr Bravo was not knowledgeable or helpful, and the office was dirty. Will not be going back.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Dr. M. Eduardo Bravo's Credentials

• Univ Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Prog Acad De Med, Lima, Peru (Grad. 1966)