Dr. Namita Kothari

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Namita Kothari

Talking to her is a delight. She is superb in addressing all issues/problems, doubts. A big smile on her face and her +ve attitude takes away all your stress and you are all happy when you leave her clinic. We had no help from family through out pregnancy, she proved to be the best and nearest family for us. She made us so comfortable. She was the best choice I made and I'd recommend her 200%.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I wouldn't give any star if I could. Dr. Kothari has very poor medical knowledge, not up-to-date with current medical guidelines. She does not know about medication pregnancy category A through D. It seems like she neglects patient privacy act many times. Her office doesn't update medical information on patient portal. She prescribed wrong medication that could have ended my pregnancy, but I am a medical professional and knew about that medication and I didn't take it.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I am 70 yrs. old and came to Dr. Kathari because a ct scan taken at Mount Vista showed enormous ovarian cysts. I of course was petrified. She made me feel safe, that's the best thing I can say. The surgery went very well with very small incisions and very little post surgical pain. She explained everything to me so well and I had complete confidence in her. I would send my daughter to her if she lived in Arizona. That is how much I trust her.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

She dropped our baby when she was born, and blamed it on the baby being slippery, this was approximately 4 years ago. We are having another child but we are choosing a different doctor because of that not to say she is a bad doctor maybe just a bad catcher. She is very nice although and likes to take charge in the delivery room even telling my boyfriend at the time to shut up thumbs up on that.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I was really nervous about having to change Drs. Since the Dr. who delivered my first two girls retired I was forced to find a new one. I was so happy to find her and her entire office. She went the extra mile and left nothing out when it came to making sure the baby and I were given the best care. She was always friendly and never minded taking time out of her busy day to make sure all bases were covered. She and her office staff made a lasting impression.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Highly compassionate doctor. I felt I was a true patient of hers not just a number. She reccommended me to highly competent individuals for further diagnosis of placenta previa/accreta. Took proactive steps to ensure the OR was staffed with the best possible individuals for C-section, and possible C-Hist. She took great care during the proceedure- have recovered better and faster than my last three C/S. I cannot say enough positive things about her- she is wonderful!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2007

Everytime I see Dr. Kothari I enjoy it. She understands my needs.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007

Wow where do i start! i gave birth to my baby girl on jan 30 i saw namita the hole time i was pregnant! i really wanted her to deliver for the simple fact that i felt sooo comforable with her i remember making her look at her schduale just so she could tell me when she was on around the time i was due! well i ended up going early first baby and luckly i knew this was one of her on days she was leaving though to go home at 700am so she came in around 300am broke my water and said "ashley wants me to deliver this baby, and i want to deliver this baby so this baby needs to come before 700am" (with a smile) well i ended up delivering at 525am and it all went so wonderful she made it very comfortable for me! i came to find out that the night before i came in she called the hospital or another dr on staff that night to check and see if i had came in or not! i dont know another doctor that would do that! i actually miss seeing her every week i really do! I HIGHLY RECOMEND HER

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

Namita is great. She is puctual, she is helpful and she has a wonderful base of knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

Dr. Kothari will be a quick friend and is someone that is easily trusted. She is with Drs. Goodman & Partridge, OB/GYN a practice with 30 years of excellent care in the Valley. Dr. Kothari takes wonderful care of each patient!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Namita Kothari's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Hindi