Ratings for Dr. Deborah S. Rowan

I called this office asking for someone and was rudely hung up on. I called back and was sent directly to voicemail. (Opinions 8 and 9 are obviously made up to increase the ratings). I will be looking for another OBGYN elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I had never met Dr. Rowan until I lost my baby last week at 17 weeks along. She was the dr on call when it was time to deliver and she made the experience even more horrible than it already was. Terrible bedside manner, rude comments, impatience, fought with nurses in front of us WHILE I was delivering and she did NO paperwork on my delivery which has made this past week a nightmare. I cannot believe that someone like her is allowed to treat patients.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

I know Dr. Rowan to be a great doctor and a good person. I know that she loves to deliver babies and care for women!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Let's face it i don't know anyone that likes to get a pap, but Dr. Rowan make you feel comfortable, and is very knowledgable. She's the best Dr. I have every had.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

ALL about MONEY! She will use every penny your insurance provides (lots repeated tests). Poor bedside manner, some of her comments are unbelievable (I can't believe a MD would say this to the patient). I am a medical professional myself; my advise is save your money and time, see antoher MD who really cares patients.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr Rowans through 2 pregnancies and I love her! She performed my emerg. c-section and was very caring and explained everything to me. She is down to earth and discusses things on a level you can easily understand. I love Dr Rowan and would recommended her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

I can't really comment on Dr. Rowan's knowledge as I only saw her once during a brief, routine OB visit while I was carrying my son. But my experience with her in the delivery room was not at all pleasant. She was the OBGYN on call when I went into labor. I arrived at the hospital 10 cm dilated so was not able to receive an epidural. She was not helpful at all during the labor process and pretty much sat back and told me to push harder. After 1 1/2 hours of telling me to push harder, her "shift" was over so she left. That was probably a good thing since the next OBGYN was much more helpful and 25 minutes later, my beautiful son was born.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

She was uncaring & clinical with me. Poor experience with surgery, poor follow up. My surgery was done with errors & unnecessary complications. I will not return & would definately not recommend.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr. Rowan is extremely knowledgeable about any and everything. Anytime that I had a question Dr. Rowan knew the answer. She took the time to explain everything to me in terminology that I understood. Her warm personality made me feel comfortable and the staff were great as well.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

After excellent training in Tucson, Dr. Rowan spent 8 years perfecting her skills in demanding Northern California. Now she is with Drs. Goodman & Partridge, OB/GYN! She has already established herself as one of the very best minimually invasis surgeons in the Valley!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Deborah S. Rowan's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)