Dr. Christina McGlashan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christina McGlashan

If you need a chiropractor this is the lady to see. She is amazingly skilled, kind, and generous with her advice. Wonderful practice!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Christina is amazing--a combination of excellent knowledge and skills with a delightful personality and incomparable work ethic. I recommend her for all of the services she offers without reservation! Dr. C likely saved my life as her caring attitude prompted me to seek medical attention for some life-threatening conditions that I had previously ignored. Deniz--front desk--is always pleasant and very helpful when trying to accommodate my ridiculously busy schedule.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013

Dr. Christina McGlashon is amazing! She combines multiple skills as a specialist chiropractor plus acupuncture, massage and more skills. It is surprising she only charges what most basic chiropractors do. She is absolutely focused on improving her patient's wellness, and in my case saved me from extensive surgery! She is straightforward, focused, intelligent, extraordinarily skilled and kind. When have you found that in a doctor lately? The clinic staff members are lovely and very helpful. I found this doctor by luck and will remain a patient likely as long as I live and she will have me. I recommend this practice, and Dr. Christina especially, most heartily.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I came to Dr. McGlashan's office two years ago with a severe low back pain. I could barely walk, was only sleeping about 3-4 hours at night and was in the worst pain of my life. Luckily, my neighbour referred me to Dr McGlashan and within 3 months I was completely functioning again. Without Dr McGlashan's care I would have required surgery. I continue to see her for maintenance and for other issues that arise like a sprained ankle or stiff neck from sleeping and I am always completely satisfied with the results and my care.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

I take myself and both my children (4&9) to Christina. She is gentle and takes her time. She never rushes you out the door yet you never have much of a wait.She helped immensely when I had a concussion.She gives relief and helps you heal and gives wonderful, knowable information.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr. McGlashan is great! She continually takes extra coursework to stay up to date and is working on three specialty designations - I have forgotten what they were, but I'm so glad to see a doctor who is avidly learning all the time. I had great therapy from her with a quick recovery from my injury. It's nice to find a chiropractor who doesn't rush through treatments and hasn't excellent knowledge with multiple modes of therapy. Oh, and she is back from maternity leave now - yeah :)

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Dr. McGlashen is amazing! However she is on maternity leave.....so do not see her backup Dr. Karmy you will waste your $35.00

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Dr. McGlahan has been a wonderful find in Brampton. She cleared up an ongoing rotator cuff issue that I had been suffering with for over a year... and in just a few treatments. When something does not respond, she is quick to recommend getting to the root of the problem - suggesting an MRI or X-ray. I am so glad I found her.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

I went to see Dr. McGlashan for a second opinion. She did a very, very thorough exam and was more than happy to take the time to answer each and every question. I never went back to the original chiropractor. Dr. McGlashan is very personable and tells it like she sees it. She spends a full 15 minutes working on me and answering questions for each visit. Office staff is great and organized. I am very happy with her and would definately recommend.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2007

Exremely helpful and understanding, takes the time to listen and advise. On time for appointments, never rushes you out the door. Friendly staff and office clean and neat. Offers one free treatment if you refer a new patient

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Christina McGlashan's Credentials

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2004)

Amerigroup