Ratings for Dr. Richard Baylor

This is the coldest, rudest doctor I ever met! He seemed miderable so perhaps its time for him to retire before he is fired.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

These categories asked above do not reflect the reality that this doctor was completely arrogant to me and really offered little help...Sure, I think he knows his stuff but has a very arrogant attitude...I know now why it's so easy to get an appt. at heritage family medicine...can't imagine anyone seeking him out!!! If you like to feel belittled and stupid, he's the doctor for you... Will not see him again!!!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Baylor cared for both of my elderly parents for many years until their deaths at age 84 and 92. He was always compassionate and knowledgeable. Because of his sound advise, we navigated through some difficult medical issues including a fractured hip, cancer, and heart disease. Some patients may think he has a bad bedside manner - on the contrary - once you get to know him you understand that he is shy but extremely caring and dedicated particularly when it comes to geriatric patients. He did not give up on my parents when other doctors said their conditions were hopeless. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

He comes off as rude and inattentive to a lot of people but he's been our family doctor for seven years and my family loves him. He is great with kids and has been great with referring us to specialists when needed. He is NOT a pill pusher often advising for us to try different things before resorting to medication and that is very important for our family.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Baylor IS a bit like House, but after seeing two other doctors, a chiropractor and numerous physical therapists, he was the only one with enough guts to order the MRI I needed. When you have a serious problem, he knows what to do.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

This doctor is rude, pays no attention to you at all and every review written on here is the truth.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2009

Second experience with him seeing one of my kids. Waited almost an hour and he walked in, no hello, sorry, no eye contact, nothing. Went right to his laptop and barely looked at my son. He surmised my son had the flu and told me "if he didn't have a flu shot, he's screwed". After punching a few more keys on his computer, he walked out. No goodbye or anything.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Horrible office manner-looked at the computer the whole time I was in

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Dr. Richard Baylor's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1985)