Ratings for Dr. Faith A. Hackett

Dr. Hackett was "unofficially" recommended to me by a Johns Hopkins Doctor because of my sons health issues. She is the most knowledge, kind Doctor I have ever met. At one point when my wife and I were both not working so we could take care of my son . Dr. Hackett told us to let her know if we had any financial issues . Because if we did she would take care of her Bill. If your looking for a pediatrician . Cal Dr. Hackett. You will be very glad you did.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Hackett is awesome! She's wonderful with children. Always has an amazing bedside manner. Knows how to relate to kids and get kids to relate to her. She really makes you feel at ease and comfortable . Dr. Hackett is incredibly thorough, listens well to your symptoms, and doesn't rush to diagnosis prematurely. You might likely have to wait a little bit longer to see her but once it's your turn, it's your turn and she gives you all 100% of her attention. Absolutely love her!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

We have been taking our children to Dr. Faith Hackett for 15 years. she is absolutely WONDERFUL!! I can not say enough good things about her. She knows her stuff, she genuinely loves her patients, she spends plenty of time with you when she is in the room and she answers all questions thoroughly. We love her! Staff is excellent and caring too! You will have to wait to for your appointment but I feel it is worth it to have this level of doctor and her care!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Fantastic and thorough pediatrician! She is patient and really takes a personal interest in the kids. We love her!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. Faith A. Hackett's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1982)