Ratings for Dr. David P. Adkison

Dr. Adkison is the best doctor. Patient and very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2019

Had a really bad shoulder; rotator cuff + other internal damage. He fixed it and was up front on how long the recovery would be after seeing the damage internally. Felt he really cared about my well-being.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2019

Rotator cuff, Superb, I am better than 100%, thank you sir

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Took time to show me my mri and explain the procedure to be done. Very nice. Makes you feel he really cares. Staff very nice.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Awesome experience with rotator cuff repair. He’s the best!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Atkinson repaired a labral tear in my shoulder in 2013. I couldn't be happier. Dr, Adkinson is very personable and an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

5 stars for Dr. Adkison. 2 stars for office - can't get through; can't get response; don't do everything they say they will do. This affects patient care and confidence.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I was told by my internal med that did an extensive die injected MRI that I had a labral tear and she sent me to Dr Adkison. He said I had frozen shoulder, didn't need surgery, said I will not see you again because it will get better. Well, he war right. 5 Star Surgeon in my books. I'll def send patients his way.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Adkison is the only doctor I will let perform surgery on my shoulders. He has done a reverse shoulder replacement, and he will do my other shoulder. He is a man of integrity and he is knowledgeable. He teaches other orthopedists how to do shoulder replacements. It is true that the staff is a bit slow in calling the patient back, but Dr. Akison is worth whatever I put up with.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I had a reverse shoulder replacement about 2 months ago. The entire experience was outstanding! I would go to no other Ortho period. The hospital, his staff, the surgery, and the recovery were without question the best I have ever experienced. I wish I could give him 10 stars!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. David P. Adkison's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Workers Comp