Ratings for Dr. C. Emery

Dr Emery is amazing. I do have to say though that recently it's near impossible to get in to see him or even have an email or phone call returned. He use to be very diligent about returning calls etc. Not sure what's going on. He's still one of the best Dr.'s and hopefully trying to see him and contact him will improve again.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

This is the most helpful,knowledgeable doctor in winnipeg. He is so polite and caring. His staff is great to and polite. Would definitely recommend Dr emery to other patients.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

The staff is definitely rude. Dr. Emery is touch and go. He can be quite accommodating and knowledgeable. Other days he flies off the handle and has no time for you. He is very moody.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I was referred to Dr Emery by my regular physician because I had questions regarding medicinal marijuana. He is VERY knowledgeable and took the time to answer my questions, concerns and queries without making me feel rushed or stupid. His receptionist was very nice when I arrived and when I made a follow up appointment.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Emery did more for my son in 2 months, than his pediatrician did in 6 years. He's awesome. He likes to joke and asks about everything. He's good with getting appointments made for other specialists and more.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Emery is caring, competent and compassionate. He takes time to listen and is always respectful.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I rarely get time to open a magazine and get called in unless I'm early for my appointment; I love that. Dr. Emery is the best doctor I've had in Winnipeg.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Best doctor I ever had. Will take time to talk. Hope he keeps on working for a long time.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Incompetent receptionists. Doctor Emery, however, is a gem!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I am so happy Dr. Emery took me on as a patient when he was not accepting new patients..I went in as a walk in,explained my problems,& he accepted me..From my first visit with Dr. Emery he has gone far & beyond to help me with my problems & I am so thankful to have him as my Doctor & I don't want him to retire "that's me being selfish in wanting to keep him :) " His staff however is quite cold & they are the only part of seeing Dr. Emery I dislike.. I would highly,highly recommend Dr. Emery as he listens as well as talks to me & that is a quality I have not found in a GP until meeting Dr. Emery.. Thank you Dr. Emery for being the person you are!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013