Ratings for Dr. C. Emery

Dr. Emery did more for my son in 2 months, than his pediatrician did in 6 years. He's awesome. He likes to joke and asks about everything. He's good with getting appointments made for other specialists and more.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Emery is caring, competent and compassionate. He takes time to listen and is always respectful.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I rarely get time to open a magazine and get called in unless I'm early for my appointment; I love that. Dr. Emery is the best doctor I've had in Winnipeg.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Best doctor I ever had. Will take time to talk. Hope he keeps on working for a long time.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Incompetent receptionists. Doctor Emery, however, is a gem!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I am so happy Dr. Emery took me on as a patient when he was not accepting new patients..I went in as a walk in,explained my problems,& he accepted me..From my first visit with Dr. Emery he has gone far & beyond to help me with my problems & I am so thankful to have him as my Doctor & I don't want him to retire "that's me being selfish in wanting to keep him :) " His staff however is quite cold & they are the only part of seeing Dr. Emery I dislike.. I would highly,highly recommend Dr. Emery as he listens as well as talks to me & that is a quality I have not found in a GP until meeting Dr. Emery.. Thank you Dr. Emery for being the person you are!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

I have had Dr. Emery as my family doctor for many years now. He is an incredible physician, before him I was very sick all the time and my old doctor could never find a diagnosis but since going to see Dr. Emery he has sent me to specialists, scans etc. to determine what was wrong with me and I am so thankful that we now have a diagnosis that we could now treat..Thank You Dr. Emery, i am forever greatful. The staff sure has changed, it used to be very unwelcoming but since Michelle has been in the front it has been so much better, she is extremely kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

I trust Dr. Emery with all my life. I had so much problem physically and emotionally and he was very professional and empathic in addressing my issues. He is very genuine and always on time. He gives you the undivided attention and was never rude. He made a difference in my life and especially how I look at health care in Canada. I can't bear to think that he'll need to retire soon. I don't think I'll ever find another doctor as wonderful as him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. C. Emery is a great doctor I have gone to him now for 5 years

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Emery has been my family doctor since Dr. Padua left. I have found Dr. Emery to be an excellent primary care physician who listens, genuinely cares and has supported me on a number of occasions. I feel very privileged to have him "in my corner" so to speak. However, I have found that certain, not all by any means, staff have a great deal to learn when on the front line of a medical practice. In particular, I had a disturbing encounter with one staff member who was neither kind nor helpful at a time when I was in the midst of an emergency situation. I give a rating of #3 for staff due to this individual; otherwise, I am a happy camper.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012