Ratings for Dr. Paul Grewal

Dr. Grewal is amazing! He is one of the most caring doctor's I have ever met. He even took a phone call from me when I was in Brazil and was sick. He is not taking new patients but agreed to take on my husband as he needed a doctor. I have been seeing Dr. Grewal for 18 years. He always listens, and discusses things with you. He explains things in real people terms. It is obvious that he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007

paul has been my families doctor, as well, for over 20 years...excellent bedside manner... he actually calls me at home to see how my kids are doing...really great doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Dr Grewal has been my family's physician for 20 years. He is kind, caring, and always willing to take the time to answer questions and discuss any concerns we may have. A CREDIT TO THE MEDICAL PROFESSION!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

Speaking as a medical professional, I have found Dr. Grewal one of the most skillful, compassionate, and empathetic physicians I have met. I am confident in him and pleased he is my physician.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2007

Dr. Grewal is very patient, kind, and caring. He treats you as a whole person and not just a number. He is the kind of doctor who will put down his pen and really listen to what you have to say. He is very attenticve and he follows up on what he sya he will do. I have the utmost respect and confidence in him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

If he does not the answer he finds it for you he is always striving to be positive and helpful and goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006