Ratings for Dr. Paul Grewal

Dr Grewal is among the top. 3-4 physicians I have visited during my long adulthood. He is compassionate and very knowledgeable, particularly with my aches and pains. We have good discussions and he listens to my comments. I always look forward to my appointments with him. Unfortunately, his office staff are abrupt, often rude, and not at all friendly.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

Frequently was treated with sexism and ageism. As someone dealing with long standing mental health issues I was shamed and told not to tell my spouse about my mental state and to stop talking about it, something I think is so incredibly important in our current society. When I asserted that I was having negative side effects to my medication he pulled out a medical book, thrust it at me and said "fine then why don't you just point out whatever medication you want since you're apparently so smart". if that wasnt enough i have never waited less that 45 min and have waited up to 1 h 30 min

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

I have had the good fortune to have Dr. Grewal as my GP since he opened his practice and have found him an excellent Doctor. He has always been knowledgable and friendly, taking time to explain things, asking if there are other concerns I have rather than "make another appointment". He has even called us outside his normal hours to check how my son was doing! His care is second to none! I have never had any issues with his staff have found them warm and polite.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

The staff is very unprofessional and rude. In the past 2 years I have had to wait 1/2 to 3/4 hour after my appointment time on over 95% of my visits. States that he likes to spend time with his patients but does not seem to care about the patient in the waiting room. Needs to take a course in time management. Made a referral and did respond to to results for over a month receptionist told me they had not received the fax form the referral. In short does not appear tothe care about his patient unless he can prescribe some medication then has a tendency to over prescribe.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I like dr grewall as a doctor but the reception staff is absolutely unprofessional! They are very rude especially if you didn't hear them the first time...very snappy and act like you are a child of theirs..I think they need an education lesson on dealing with people properly..the doctors need to sit down with these receptionists and find out why this is happening and it's not the first time either it's all the time! I don't enjoy going to the doctors office knowing this is what I have to look forward too..

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Grewal is a quitter, who fired me as a patient after 25 years, because I have fibromyalgia, and he was tired of my frequent visits to his office. He had no clue on how to treat this chronic condition, and would treat me badly when I would see him. Finally he had his miserable assistant advise me over the phone to find another physician. He did not even have the decency to tell me himself or to my face. I used to respect Dr. Grewal, now I see him for the hypocrite that he has truly become.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Grewal is the best physician I have encountered in my 30 years as his patient and as an RN. He is caring, has a since of humour, is serious about medicine and treatment amped the most compassionate person I have met. He even phones me at home after hours to see how I'm doing. My hubby and I love him to pieces.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

THANKS TO DOCTOR GREWAL I AM NO LONGER BEING PRESCRIBED MEDICATION I DO NOT NEED TO BE ON. .. ALSO I HAD TAKEN MYSELF OFF THE MEDS PRIOR TO SEEING DR GREWAL --DUE TO PROBLEMS I WAS EXPERIENCING. I AM GRATEFUL I FOUND A DOCTOR SO THOROUGH. HE TOOK THE TIME TO CHECK MY LAB REPORTS - WHICH STATED I DO NOT NEED TO BE ON THE BONE BUILDING MEDICATION...CALCIUM/D WAS INDICATED IN THE REPORTS AS BEING SUFFICIENT.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

The best personal physician I have visited for my medical issues. Dr Grewal is very pleasant, very up-to-date and shows genuine care and compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Grewal has been my physician for over 25 years. He is respectful, stern when he needs to be (we all need reminding to take care of ourselves). He takes all past medical history in to consideration for diagnosis and never brushes off even the most minor complaint. I wouldn't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012