Ratings for Dr. Paul Grewal

I have had the good fortune to have Dr. Grewal as my GP since he opened his practice and have found him an excellent Doctor. He has always been knowledgable and friendly, taking time to explain things, asking if there are other concerns I have rather than "make another appointment". He has even called us outside his normal hours to check how my son was doing! His care is second to none! I have never had any issues with his staff have found them warm and polite.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

The staff is very unprofessional and rude. In the past 2 years I have had to wait 1/2 to 3/4 hour after my appointment time on over 95% of my visits. States that he likes to spend time with his patients but does not seem to care about the patient in the waiting room. Needs to take a course in time management. Made a referral and did respond to to results for over a month receptionist told me they had not received the fax form the referral. In short does not appear tothe care about his patient unless he can prescribe some medication then has a tendency to over prescribe.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I like dr grewall as a doctor but the reception staff is absolutely unprofessional! They are very rude especially if you didn't hear them the first time...very snappy and act like you are a child of theirs..I think they need an education lesson on dealing with people properly..the doctors need to sit down with these receptionists and find out why this is happening and it's not the first time either it's all the time! I don't enjoy going to the doctors office knowing this is what I have to look forward too..

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Grewal is a quitter, who fired me as a patient after 25 years, because I have fibromyalgia, and he was tired of my frequent visits to his office. He had no clue on how to treat this chronic condition, and would treat me badly when I would see him. Finally he had his miserable assistant advise me over the phone to find another physician. He did not even have the decency to tell me himself or to my face. I used to respect Dr. Grewal, now I see him for the hypocrite that he has truly become.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Grewal is the best physician I have encountered in my 30 years as his patient and as an RN. He is caring, has a since of humour, is serious about medicine and treatment amped the most compassionate person I have met. He even phones me at home after hours to see how I'm doing. My hubby and I love him to pieces.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

THANKS TO DOCTOR GREWAL I AM NO LONGER BEING PRESCRIBED MEDICATION I DO NOT NEED TO BE ON. .. ALSO I HAD TAKEN MYSELF OFF THE MEDS PRIOR TO SEEING DR GREWAL --DUE TO PROBLEMS I WAS EXPERIENCING. I AM GRATEFUL I FOUND A DOCTOR SO THOROUGH. HE TOOK THE TIME TO CHECK MY LAB REPORTS - WHICH STATED I DO NOT NEED TO BE ON THE BONE BUILDING MEDICATION...CALCIUM/D WAS INDICATED IN THE REPORTS AS BEING SUFFICIENT.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

The best personal physician I have visited for my medical issues. Dr Grewal is very pleasant, very up-to-date and shows genuine care and compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Grewal has been my physician for over 25 years. He is respectful, stern when he needs to be (we all need reminding to take care of ourselves). He takes all past medical history in to consideration for diagnosis and never brushes off even the most minor complaint. I wouldn't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr Grewal is a very educated and committed doctor. He is truly sincere and cares about his patients more than any other doctor i have seen. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

My wife and I have had the good fortune of having Dr. Grewal as our family physician for at least twenty years now.We find Dr Grewal to have the two qualities most patients seek out in finding an outstanding doctor.He has an impressive clinical knowledge of the human body, coupled with a wonderful, hard to find compassionate bedside manner. Sadly, his reception and secreterial staff are as dismally poor as Dr. Grewal is excellent. Years with a fantastic clerical staff have,sadly, been replaced by a cold,insensitive secretary and the days of pleasant smiles and good cheer are gone. We consider ourselves very fortunate to have a true, ''real'' person as our doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012