Ratings for Dr. Gino Tancon

Just saw Dr. Tancon at Washington Park walk in clinic above Superstore in Courtenay. Dr. Tancon took the time, didn't feel rushed, was thorough in his diagnosis. Super impressed with this doctor. He really cared and took the time. I feel he would be knowledgable in all areas.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

He has been our family doctor for over 30 years, my only complaint is he is retired!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Tancon has been our family physician for about 23 years. He is the most caring, compassionate doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner and an excellent sense of humor. He has always been a wonderful caregiver whether delivering my children or helping through some emotional upset. I highly respect him and will be so sad to lose him as our family Dr when he retires. He truely is irriplaceble! : )

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

He has been our family doctor for almost 30 years and I think he is an excellent doctor. The only complaint I would have is that he is too busy.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

He has been My family doctor for 35 yrs and is wonderful. He is a kind sole man.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

I THINK THIS DR.TANCON IS REMARKABLE, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HE LISTENS TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. HE IS A VERY VERY KIND MAN. HE IS AN ASSET TO THE COMMUNITY!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

I have been seening Dr Tancon for 28 years with my first born . He has deilivered all my kids and one of my grandkids. He is the best I have full trust in him as a DR. and these days that is saying alot. I hope also that he never retiers. He can not be replaced. Thanks for all you have done for me and my family.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

Excellent doctor. Again, I reiterate with other raters, Dr. Tancon is very thorough. Always has the time to listen and genuinely cares about his clients. The only problem is he is rarely on time for his scheduled appt's but I just make sure I call the office to see if he's running late and adjust my schedule accordingly. Thanks Gino. You are exemplary in your field!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

has been my doc for 25 years - always answers questions thoroughly, never rushed, friendly, helpful, explains issues very well.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2007

Dr Tancon has been my doctor for over 24 years,I love him as a kind and caring doctor.He has made a difference in my life and been there through the trials in our family as well as through illness,births and death,Thank You Gino.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007