Ratings for Dr. David L. Kahan

Dr.Kahan basically saved my life lol he removed my ingrown fast and painless and even though I didn't have insurance he still seen me and took care of my needs! He is very friendly and helpful and helped me stay relaxed during the quick and easy procedure I would recommend him for all your foot needs

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Cora F. Dr. Kahan is an exceptional doctor. As an 82 year old female he takes his time to give the utmost professional care to me and my feet. I truly appreciate the care and attention he gives me. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to get platinum service. Dr. Kahan "You're the BEST"!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

After an auto accident 11 years ago..., and the loss of my kaiser insurance recently I took "refuge" with Dr. kahan who welcomed me and helped me from that point on. There were no real significant changes I had to make to see the doctor, and I felt like it was a seemless transition. That was all I could ask or hope for. Then the doctor went on further! He actually cared about my treatment and took the time to make sure I was getting the best possible treatment. Money was never the driving motivation behind decisions, and you get a real sense of caring and family... As close as I think you can get to the chicken soup delivering doctors of previous generations. It's a pleasure to have such a good podiatrist to help me with my feet troubles. Including shoes, orthotics, and laser therapy that has a significant effect, despite the fact lasers are for the most part useless, this one is not.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

My 15 yr old son Quinten's ingrown toe problem began in Scottsdale, AZ where a Podiatrist pushed us into believing that surgery removing the nails back beyond the roots/cuticle without chem use would solve the problem. After months of following the prescribed care Q's toe nail started to grow back becoming even more infected. We worried it would end his athletic dreams. We lost faith in surgical options & tried every home remedy possible. The situation just got worse. Having just moved to the Sacramento area, without insurance, we resourced local family/friends for references for a local Podiatrist. Clearly they had bad experiences with other Doctors. As a typical VERY concerned parent I researched and read all I could about local Podiatrists. Dr David Kahan is all & more regarding his great revues. Dr Kahan worked with us in getting in quickly, was THE MOST RESPECTFUL doctor, runs a wonderful office of professionals, is a master of his trade and most important he fixed Q's toes.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

Dr. Kahan is a warm and compassionate plus has a great sense of humor. His staff is wonderful. I went to Dr. Kahan after I was misdiagnosed by another doctor and he gave me the right diagnosis and prognosis. I don't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

This is my first time with Dr. Kahan. Liked the first time when I saw his video and when I saw him I was not disappointed. He is very nice, makes you feel good and very helpful. Time will tell about his work but I have faith that I will be able to show my toes again.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

The ABSOLUTE worst Podiatrist I ever went to. NO insight as to client needs, EXTREMELY POOR "bedside manner". Claims he is "the best". That should tell you about his arrogance.

Submitted March 12, 2012

After researching various options in Sacramento, Dr. Kahan was my first choice. Because the infected area on many of my toes was so thick, Dr. Kahan was very candid about not having a good chance for success and leaving the decision up to me about whether or not to try it. He did not pressure me in any way at all, so it was clear to me that my welfare, rather than his profit, was his higher priority. I went for it. I've now had all three of the treatments that his price includes. Time will tell what the final result is, because my nails still need to grow in. But, it looks like several (and possibly all) are successful -- including an impossible-to-hide finger. Furthermore, Dr. Kahan has always been very nice to be with and his staff has always been helpful. In several ways (including a billing problem I had), he has always shown the highest integrity and competence.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

I was very happy with the results that I saw and Dr. Kahan's willingness to continue working with me until the desired results were achieved. He didn't just stop with the three treatments mentioned in the ad but continued to treat for over 10 months to insure my nails were as I wanted them.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. David L. Kahan's Credentials

• College Podiatric Medicine And Surgery University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1989)