Ratings for Dr. Susan Solomon

Dr. Solomon is great. She helped diagnose my artery blockage ... if not her ... I could have died.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

i've been with dr. solomon since her first office opened on lagrange st. she's good, and like the previous rating....she saw me through some pretty rough times....i'm a cancer survivor. i would recommend her to anyone looking for a family dr. she's sweet, patient, and takes the time to get to know you. i'll stick with heras long as shes around.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

I am a nurse and I can tell you both personally and professionally this is one of the best Physicians I have ever come across. She is very caring and takes the time to listen to the patients concerns. She was the best asset in helping me through my illness and did the work of five doctors into one. Dr. Solomon always listen to my concerns as a patient and was the one responsible for getting me to this point after my illness/surgery. I saw one specialist who couldn't really do anything further for me and has asked who the doctor who prescribed my current health regime. When I told him he remarked "she's good". And indeed she is. I cannot imagine ever seeing another physician and she is so good that I convinced my mom to see her as well and my mom lives on the other side of town from her. My mom loves her too! Dr. Solomon deserves to be recognized for all the good that she does.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Susan Solomon's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)