Ratings for Dr. Donald M. DeDonato

Dr. DeDonato has experience, compassion and a vast knowledge of his field. I've been a happy client for over 20 years. I couldn't imagine going to another gyn.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

He is a very caring, knowledgeable. person, he is the best

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

A wonderful doctor with a bedside manner that makes you comfortable. He takes time to answer any and all questions and he knows his patients. Dr. DeDonato has been my gynecologist for over 25 years and I would never switch. He is one of very few doctors that takes a personal interest and truly looks out for all aspects of your health. He has been invaluable in terms of health issues he has alerted me to outside of the "gynecology" realm. This is one dedicated doctor who makes a difference in the lives of the patients he sees.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Absolutely wonderful doctor. Came to him with major complications. He performed surgery and follow up since then has been phenomenal. Highly educated and exceptional communication skills. I would recommend him to anyone I know. Staff in office is also very professional.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Dr. D is one of the most comforting male Gynes I've ever met. I've been seeing him for around 10 years with never a complaint and keep going back, even though I've moved 20 miles away. I feel like I can tell him anything.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Donald M. DeDonato's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington Heights, IL