Ratings for Dr. Carrie S. Streim

Dr. Streim treats my children like her own. We trust her and couldn't imagine being anywhere else. Between preemie, febrile seizures, too many ear infections, feeding issues, and crazy rashes she has walked us through it all, followed up with her personal phone number, and supported us as new parents. We highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Choose wisely... Do not choose her! That was worst decision I ever made by choosing that woman for my pediatrician. Read other people negative comments they are all true.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Streim has the most awful bedside manner I have ever experienced in any doctors office. She should be ashamed to call herself a pediatrician because she has no social skills when it comes to working with children. She is extremely rude, insulting and has no filter whatsoever. The last review saying she "isn't rude" must have been written by her or her office staff because she is the rudest doctor we have ever met! DO NOT GIVE HER YOUR BUSINESS. Plenty of other pediatricians who actually enjoy working with children. She is rotten.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr. Streim is a wonderful doctor. Would highly recommend her without hesitation. Great staff too!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

She's an amazing doctor. She always knows exactly what to do, and if by chance she is unsure, she makes sure she knows how to find out. She is extremely comforting and sensitive to all problems you may have. She is an amazing person who cares deeply about her profession and all of her patients. She may sometimes say things that people find upsetting or "rude" but these are only meant to HELP the person, and in reality, she is never rude. She is only caring

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

DOES NOT SUPPORT BREASTFEEDING!! She says she does, but she gave me some very questionable advice that I checked with the AAP guidelines and another pediatrician and the advice she gave me could have led to early weaning if I'd followed it. I do not recommend her at all unless you're prepared to double check everything she tells you.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

I found Dr. Streim to be a bit aloof at first, but as I got to know her, I grew to love her. She has been a godsend. She is calm, reassuring, and extremely knowledgeable. She is wonderful to my kids and she has never hesitated to go out of her way to help our family.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

she's a what? All she cares about is weight!!! Im done going to her. Rude and does not know how to think out side the box

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

When I was 14, Dr. Streim told me that I needed to lose at least 10 pounds and said, in the public waiting room, to my mother, "You can tiptoe around a weight issue, but then you wake up and she weighs 200." I was a muscley runner-not what anyone would have called fat, nowhere near even the mid-100s, and moreover, I'd just gone through puberty-the whole thing upset me terribly. Two years later, she conceded that my (same) weight was okay, but added, "It must be frustrating to do so much exercise and not lose weight?" Hadn't occurred to me, but thanks for planting that. She saw me at 18 when I had lost a lot of weight and was headed into the anorexia that would dog me for the next year. To her credit, she took notice of the huge drop, but was also careful to remind me, "You were overweight before," like, eat, but NOT TOO MUCH OR YOU'LL BE FAT (AGAIN). She didn't cause my eating disorder,but she sure didn't help-incompetent no, insensitive yes. Had I a daughter, I'd take her elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

A doctor who truly cares about her patients. Never a rush through when you have an appointment. A real credit to her profession!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

Dr. Carrie S. Streim's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

AARP