Ratings for Dr. Nagy Shams

Is my family doc since Iv been in Canada ... he's gentle and kind and very helpful even to talk and discuss your problem

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Not caring for me as a diabetic patient on insulin. Does not do regular A1c and other test. Does not even ask how is my blood sugar. He does not give lab results to patients if they ask

Submitted July 1, 2017

My family and I are very grateful having Dr. Shams as our Doctor. Without him, our family would not have a mom right now. Never gave up on her, referred us to excellent MDs aswell.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Highly recommend him. Very thorough. Office feels like an actual doctors office not a drive through. I never feel rushed . He always follows up with my concerns. Building has a cardiologist upstairs, who I love . He also speaks Arabic and is great with kids .

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Great physician! will always go to him ! highly recommend him if you are looking for a family doctor. very thorough!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Agree with below. Very kind and compassionate . Not just interested in seeing Walkin and flipping over patients. He takes his time to listen !!!! Highly recommend even if just Walkin . His best quality is that he's so loyal to his patients and always puts them first. Not just interested in numbers.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Great physician ! We need more docs like him. Doctors that truly care about their patients. Even if it's just walk-in, he always follows through . One time he called the hospital the same day I got an X-ray because he saw how worried I was. Worth the wait!!'

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Never overbooks his patient. Very kind with patients . Explains everything and follows through. Multiple specialists referred to me to him. That says a lot. Even if it's just Walkin I would never go anywhere else

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Amazing Family Doctor. First it was just may father for a walk in then next was me then was my mother and then my sisters. We all had a great experience with him than our first doctor here in Canada.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Very kind and compassionate which is hard to find. Takes his time to listen ! Not quick to pull out his prescription pad and really cares about his patients! He is a true ontario doctor ! Despite all the cut backs that doctors have, he is not about turning over patients and willing to take cuts to his pay check to make sure his patients are cared for. He is helped my poor family and our friends find places to afford medications . He is a true advocate for his patients ! Definitely worth the wait!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015