Ratings for Dr. Catherine M. Mintzer

Staff are rude and uncaring. Staff are not responsive to common requests such as completing forms in a timely manner. Staff (physician assistant) suggested clinical tests which had previously been done and were in my medical record. PA rudely told me she was not going to look in my chart to complete the form required by my employer as my chart was too thick. Have only had annual physicals with this provider for the past 4 years so my chart is not thick. Hopefully the office has EMR (electronic medical record) and will have patient portal as required in new healthcare regulations. Most likely will change PCP because I believe staff are working at below minimum requirements for their positions and have extremely poor customer service skills.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

I have always had a good experience with Dr. Mintzer. However, I have had trouble receiving timely responses to requests and the front office staff has no warmth... at all.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Mintzer for years. She has always been professional and smart. She is incredibly helpful, and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

This doctor is rude and unprofessional. She doesn't take concerns seriously and dismisses anything you say to her. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

This was my second time seeing this Doctor. While she was average I found my overall experience with BMA to be painful. I called and asked the receptionist to make sure the doctor could prescribe certain medications and to call me back if they couldn't. When I showed up I found out the doctor was not informed. Also I was never called to confirm the appt and when I called them they put me on hold for 20 minutes before someone confirmed it. After the physical the nurse forgot about my shot and left me sitting there for a half hour. Overall, they wasted my time in at least three different ways.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Mintzer for years and she is the best doctor I have ever had. I drive over an hour just to continue as her patient.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Catherine M. Mintzer's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cambridge, MA