Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Tillquist

Dr. Tilquist did my lap band surgery last week. He was really great about answering all my questions - and I had a lot! He took time with me, and I found him to be very attentive. This is the first time in years I've found a doctor who really listens to you. He was patient and kind. I also have nothing but great things to say about CJ, the nurse there. The only problems I had were with Eileen, the woman who handles the paperwork. She needs quite a bit of prodding to get things done. That's why I only gave a 4 on the staff.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

I had a lapband done by Dr. Tillquist last year. He is super. He is very knowlegable and good at what he does. He has helped me be successful in changing my life. The office staff is great and CJ, the NP is wonderful as well. Can't say enough good things about this practice.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

I just happened to get Dr. Tillquist when I had emergency surgery to remove my appendix. He was great with my aftercare, explaining the procedure, and answering my questions. He is a very sweet, patient, and kind man. I was lucky to have hime as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Dr. T is my Gastric Bypass Surgeon. He is super and I hightly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Richard L. Tillquist's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Englewood, CO