Ratings for Dr. Anil Sharma

Dr. Sharma has been my family doctor for over 6 years, and he is fantastic. In all that time I have never had to wait more than 30 mins past my appt time, and most often I am seen at the scheduled time or within 10 mins. I consider that pretty punctual, especially for a doctor 😂 The office staff always get us in within 2-3 days, and are polite and friendly. Dr. Sharma is very knowledgeable regarding current treatments, meds, and best practice guidelines. He provides rationale for his decisions (evidence AND experience based, the best kind!) but is open to dialogue about alternatives proposed by the patient. I always feel included and confident in the plan of care and treatment. Dr. Sharma also treats my son, sister, brother in law, and their 2 children, and they are equally satisfied with his care. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Beware, this doctor does not care about the health and well being of his patients at all. He is inconsiderate, unprofessional and rude!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

late, trys to rush you out, gives limited knowledge and I believe he is not fit to be a doctor. No compassion for his patients. Prescribes the wrong medication 80% of the time. If you're Caucasian, you'll have nothing to worry about.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Beware of this doctor. He does not care . Always late, and his knowledge is terrible.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

All he wants to do is push meds down your throat without knowing the actual cause. Impatient, rude, and does not care about your well being. You can go to him if you want, just dont have high expectations. I'm never going back.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Receptionist is beyond rude. Doctor is perfect though

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

An absolute horrible experience. Dr. Sharma is so unprofessional. Picking his ear while listening to me discuss my medical issue. He walked out of our appointment because he was being challenged with my medical questions. He was extremely rude and hot headed. After this appointment my husband and I both have switched to another GP. The office is from the 1980's and has not been upgraded since. Will never return again.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Is this to be a helpful guide for MD rating or is it a site where one can post insults towards doctors whom they dislike ? For example, your rating posted on June 6, 2014. Could this make your site libel!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Always late, then rushes you out. Staff is very rude.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

He is always very late. He should be cleaning the toilets. He has no class as a doctor. He should his profession and look for something

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014