Ratings for Dr. Anil Sharma

Receptionist is beyond rude. Doctor is perfect though

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

An absolute horrible experience. Dr. Sharma is so unprofessional. Picking his ear while listening to me discuss my medical issue. He walked out of our appointment because he was being challenged with my medical questions. He was extremely rude and hot headed. After this appointment my husband and I both have switched to another GP. The office is from the 1980's and has not been upgraded since. Will never return again.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Is this to be a helpful guide for MD rating or is it a site where one can post insults towards doctors whom they dislike ? For example, your rating posted on June 6, 2014. Could this make your site libel!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Always late, then rushes you out. Staff is very rude.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

He is always very late. He should be cleaning the toilets. He has no class as a doctor. He should his profession and look for something

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Notoriously late, some pleasant staff. Dr. Sharma has always made me uncomfortable and is disinterested in most conditions I report. Will not refer me to appropriate specialists and tends to ignore conditions diagnosed by other doctors. Generally a pleasant doctor though just really not for me.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Defined a cool Doctor. Someone you can talk too. Not afraid to refer to specialist!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Worst Dr. I've ever seen. He was over 30 mins late and didn't help me at all with my concerns. He was more than willing to write me a prescription for the pain I am in but didn't care about finding out the cause. He was rude and condescending.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

I am a new patient to Dr.Sharma. I have only been there a few times, however both times he was late. He is AMAZING with my son who normally hates Dr's loves seeing Dr.Sharma. Even if it means getting a needle

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Even if his downfall is always being late, I have complete confidence in him. I've been a patient with him for over 10 years, and my dad has been with him for over 25 years. Very happy both of us.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011