Ratings for Dr. Anil Sharma

Terrible doctor I will never go back there again. I have had many appointments at first I thought it was I was being rushed out the door at one point I had to rebook an appointment because the reason that I went there for was forgotten even though I had brought it up . a very stressful office with a very bad doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

He is never on time. Will bluntly tell you that he will deal with one issue at a visit. No compassion no respect. Walks in with the prescription book ready in his hands . He doesn't examine physically.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I have been a patient of doctor Sharma for almost 30 years. He is a very kind and compassionate doctor who has always taken time with me to talk about my medical issues and find a good solution. He is a good listener and never makes me feel rushed; he takes all the time I need to answer my questions and help me understand the best options for me. He specifically understands the challenges of our stressful lives and is most aware that we are all trying to manage job and family challenges. I am most grateful to have a wonderful doctor for such a long time.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Have been a patient for over 10 years. He's very available, considerate, flexible, and knowledgeable. His diagnostic has always been bang on, we are very fortunate to be his patients!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Sharma since 1987. At all times he has been most professional, caring and thoughtful . He has never hesitated to refer me to a specialist when needed and I have been through some very trying issues. Dr. Sharma keeps up to date with current meds. and always insist for additional follow-ups. My husband, also a patient, and I thoroughly trust Dr. Sharma and would freely consult with him regardless of the situation. Dr. Sharma, without doubt is a real credit to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Sharma has been my family doctor for over 6 years, and he is fantastic. In all that time I have never had to wait more than 30 mins past my appt time, and most often I am seen at the scheduled time or within 10 mins. I consider that pretty punctual, especially for a doctor 😂 The office staff always get us in within 2-3 days, and are polite and friendly. Dr. Sharma is very knowledgeable regarding current treatments, meds, and best practice guidelines. He provides rationale for his decisions (evidence AND experience based, the best kind!) but is open to dialogue about alternatives proposed by the patient. I always feel included and confident in the plan of care and treatment. Dr. Sharma also treats my son, sister, brother in law, and their 2 children, and they are equally satisfied with his care. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Beware, this doctor does not care about the health and well being of his patients at all. He is inconsiderate, unprofessional and rude!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

late, trys to rush you out, gives limited knowledge and I believe he is not fit to be a doctor. No compassion for his patients. Prescribes the wrong medication 80% of the time. If you're Caucasian, you'll have nothing to worry about.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Beware of this doctor. He does not care . Always late, and his knowledge is terrible.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

All he wants to do is push meds down your throat without knowing the actual cause. Impatient, rude, and does not care about your well being. You can go to him if you want, just dont have high expectations. I'm never going back.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016