Ratings for Dr. Anil Sharma

I am torn. Dr, Sharma is a wonderful person and doctor. He is very attentive, kind and always willing to listen. You can tell he cares about his patients. BUT...UGH....the follow-up (maybe by his admin staff ?!) is terrible. So many times he says that referrals will be made and there is no follow-through. Follow-up on "results" is patchy. Often patients have to follow-up themselves afterwards only to find that the referral hasn't "yet" been made...or it is "right about to be done". Only after a follow-up is made that suddenly you receive a call from the referred office/physician with an appointment. (It makes you think that it fell through the cracks and someone is going "whooops ! I had better call them right away and book this!") Is the stack of "to-do"s" always that large (?!). The only other criticism is the tardiness. Why make an appointment for 9am when teh doctor rarely if ever makes it in before 10am. I am okay with any hours that a doctor works...just PLEASE do not book me an hour before to just end up sitting in a waiting room with reading ancient copies of Cosmo magazines until the Dr. shows up!! . I find that practice very disrespectful to the patients. I don't think it is intended, but the message it sends is "your schedule and inconvenience means little". If the reality is the doctor doesn't arrive until 10am...then simply book appointments starting at 9:45. That would go over with patients so much better.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Every since he's moved to his new location, he's been wasting time calling people on the phone and walking around the office making patients wait for hours. I don't have 3 hours to wait each time I need to see him for 5 minutes. I've been with dr. Sharma for 20 years and I think it's time to change him. Also, all he does is prescribe meds for the wrong diagnosis!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

He's been our family doctor forever and we love him. He's compassionate and such a wonderful person. Our whole family feels feels blessed to have Dr. Dharma as our physician. It will be a sad day when he retires.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Not a fan of waited and not a fan of his overbookings and not a good human

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Doctor has a large number of patients, and gets a bit behind sometimes. But he is a good doctor; knowledgeable and, for me, has always made good diagnoses.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Terrible doctor I will never go back there again. I have had many appointments at first I thought it was I was being rushed out the door at one point I had to rebook an appointment because the reason that I went there for was forgotten even though I had brought it up . a very stressful office with a very bad doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

He is never on time. Will bluntly tell you that he will deal with one issue at a visit. No compassion no respect. Walks in with the prescription book ready in his hands . He doesn't examine physically.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I have been a patient of doctor Sharma for almost 30 years. He is a very kind and compassionate doctor who has always taken time with me to talk about my medical issues and find a good solution. He is a good listener and never makes me feel rushed; he takes all the time I need to answer my questions and help me understand the best options for me. He specifically understands the challenges of our stressful lives and is most aware that we are all trying to manage job and family challenges. I am most grateful to have a wonderful doctor for such a long time.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Have been a patient for over 10 years. He's very available, considerate, flexible, and knowledgeable. His diagnostic has always been bang on, we are very fortunate to be his patients!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Sharma since 1987. At all times he has been most professional, caring and thoughtful . He has never hesitated to refer me to a specialist when needed and I have been through some very trying issues. Dr. Sharma keeps up to date with current meds. and always insist for additional follow-ups. My husband, also a patient, and I thoroughly trust Dr. Sharma and would freely consult with him regardless of the situation. Dr. Sharma, without doubt is a real credit to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017