Ratings for Dr. Anil Sharma

He's been our family doctor forever and we love him. He's compassionate and such a wonderful person. Our whole family feels feels blessed to have Dr. Dharma as our physician. It will be a sad day when he retires.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Not a fan of waited and not a fan of his overbookings and not a good human

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Doctor has a large number of patients, and gets a bit behind sometimes. But he is a good doctor; knowledgeable and, for me, has always made good diagnoses.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Terrible doctor I will never go back there again. I have had many appointments at first I thought it was I was being rushed out the door at one point I had to rebook an appointment because the reason that I went there for was forgotten even though I had brought it up . a very stressful office with a very bad doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

He is never on time. Will bluntly tell you that he will deal with one issue at a visit. No compassion no respect. Walks in with the prescription book ready in his hands . He doesn't examine physically.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I have been a patient of doctor Sharma for almost 30 years. He is a very kind and compassionate doctor who has always taken time with me to talk about my medical issues and find a good solution. He is a good listener and never makes me feel rushed; he takes all the time I need to answer my questions and help me understand the best options for me. He specifically understands the challenges of our stressful lives and is most aware that we are all trying to manage job and family challenges. I am most grateful to have a wonderful doctor for such a long time.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Have been a patient for over 10 years. He's very available, considerate, flexible, and knowledgeable. His diagnostic has always been bang on, we are very fortunate to be his patients!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Sharma since 1987. At all times he has been most professional, caring and thoughtful . He has never hesitated to refer me to a specialist when needed and I have been through some very trying issues. Dr. Sharma keeps up to date with current meds. and always insist for additional follow-ups. My husband, also a patient, and I thoroughly trust Dr. Sharma and would freely consult with him regardless of the situation. Dr. Sharma, without doubt is a real credit to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Sharma has been my family doctor for over 6 years, and he is fantastic. In all that time I have never had to wait more than 30 mins past my appt time, and most often I am seen at the scheduled time or within 10 mins. I consider that pretty punctual, especially for a doctor 😂 The office staff always get us in within 2-3 days, and are polite and friendly. Dr. Sharma is very knowledgeable regarding current treatments, meds, and best practice guidelines. He provides rationale for his decisions (evidence AND experience based, the best kind!) but is open to dialogue about alternatives proposed by the patient. I always feel included and confident in the plan of care and treatment. Dr. Sharma also treats my son, sister, brother in law, and their 2 children, and they are equally satisfied with his care. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Beware, this doctor does not care about the health and well being of his patients at all. He is inconsiderate, unprofessional and rude!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016