Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Goldfarb

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

This doctor is the most arrogant unknowledgeable person I have ever met. He is rude to the patient and never takes time to listen. You wait for at least an hour in the waiting room and then another hour in the room. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Goldfarb is very helpful. He spends more time with me than other doctors. I do not feel rushed when I am in his office.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I am very disappointed with this doctor and his staff. I have been in extreme unexplained pain and had many abnormal blood tests. My GP referred me to Dr. Goldfarb, because it was believed I had an autoimmune disorder.I waited in the waiting room for two hours, seeing at least six patients go in before me who had later appointments. He was cold and didn't listen to anything I said. He blew me off entirely without even taking any blood work. The entire staff was rude and uncaring. I was basically rushed through this appointment after waiting for hours. And now I have received a letter stating that I owe $70 for a past due copay! I have used this office ONCE, and paid my $25 copay at the time of service. Without so much as a warning letter, the alleged debt has been sent to collections. NEVER AGAIN.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

I made several visits to Dr. Goldfarb for over 6 months and I do believe he does care and tries to help his patients the best he knows how. But if there is something other than arthritis involved, you should take very good notes of all the symptoms and conditions that occur and may want to seek another type of Dr. if you aren't improving over time. He ignored just about everything I tried to tell him, even though they were absolutley true. It put me in a situation where there was no use talking when no one is listening, and I continued to suffer because of that. I really think my primary doctor was most of the reasons he didn't listen because he left out my true complaints and put in misleading ones to satisfy his own assumption just to push what he wanted. I liked Dr. Golfarb but he just didn't listen or help me with all the different medicines. He needs to listen to the patient, not the doctor that sent them there and then go on from there.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

I've been seeing Dr. Goldfarb for many, many years. He is notoriously late for his afternoon appointments, but it's only because he gives each patient as much time as necessary, regardless of how long it takes. He honestly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Dr. Goldfard is a wonderful doctor. If not for his help I probably would be in a wheelchair today. I rated him high on the scale because he has been both professional and caring (that's rare with some doctors)

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Goldfarb is a wonderful doctor. He really listens and addresses all your problems. I trust this doctor more than any I have ever had. I can't believe how lucky I am to have become his patient. His staff is super organized and so nice. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with the care they receive at the Arthritis Center of Lexington.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Paul M. Goldfarb's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1978)

Pacificare