You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Dennen

I had surgery for a "J pouch" after having my colon removed in 2000. I had suffered many years with ulcertive colitis and this was what finally brought me relief and back to a normal life. It has been over 11 years now and I am forever grateful for a true hero, Dr. Dennon. Thank you...forever my hero.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

There is no doubt in my mind that Dr. Dennon saved my life. On October 07, 2008, I underwent bariatric surgery in which Dr. Dennon was my surgeon. What I like about this MD was his honesty, competence and down to earth persona. Dr. D. treated me as a whole person and not just a disease of obesity. As I look back, I could not think of anyone other than Dr. D. to perform this surgery - thank-you Dr. YOU SAVED MY LIFE! take care... Adeline :0)

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

My husband and I both had surgery by Dr. Dennnen. He is an incredible surgen and very knowledgeable. I was sure I wanted the surgery as soon as I met him. He made both of us very comfortable before, during and after the surgery. He is still continuing to be just as helpful now and it has been 6 months since my husbands surgery. He follows up and doesn't forget about you once the surgery is done. When you are with him he treats you like you are the most important person in the world. I don't think I have ever met another doctor quite like him. He is definently THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

This man is the greatest Dr. that I have ever been to. He performed gastric bypass surgery on me...however, when ordering tests to be done on me prior to surgery, cancer was found, and I had a very successful surgery to remove it. 6 months later, he did my gastric bypass....this man saved my life....twice!!! He is very knowledgable, and will answer all of your questions. Also, he's super friendly, his bedside manner can't be beat! I love this man!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007

OMG!!! Dr Dennen is the BEST, He did Gastric bypass on me and gave me the undivided attention when he seen me and never rush our time with him. He is regarded very highly with me and my family, I would recomend him to anyone. Thanks Dr Dennen !!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

Dr. Dennen performed complicated j-pouch surgery on me and was exceptionally thorough in answering all questions. Follow up was excellent and personal, even calling me at home to check on my status. He was always courteous and frank, and the staff regarded him highly.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007

A fantastic Doctor with a great bedside manor! If he runs late you will get his undivided attention when it is your turn. Never felt rushed and all my questions were addressed.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006