Ratings for Dr. Eliot D. Foley

I have been getting injections in my eye for macular degeneration for several years. I spend winters in Florida and get them there too, but Dr. Foley's don't hurt comparatively. He is recommended without reservation.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I got an appointment with him the same day I called, but boy was he busy. Great credentials. I had a tear in my retina and he took the time to explain to me how it happens , despite running late. He stayed late to treat my tear with a laser, and nearly his whole office had gone home. He definitely went out of his way to take care of me and I suspect that is why he is so busy. I bet he does the same for everyone. I could not recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Very thorough and careful. Didn't talk down to me and seemed to consider many possibilities. Generally positive experience.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Seemed extremely knowledgable, very helpful. Charming disposition. Nice office staff. I'd highly recommend him. His specialty within Ophthalmology is Retinal diseases.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Eliot D. Foley's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1999)

Centene