Ratings for Dr. Thomas R. Mitchell

Dr Mitchell seems to be a knowledgeable doctor. I had been his patient for 20 years , he never took my symptoms seriously. I feel that he deals with too many elderly patients and they have lots of vague complaints. But I finally got a new doctor. The doctor found three ruptured disk in my disk, a hernia that required immediate surgery and a ripped ALS in my knee. He does take his time with patients but I don't feel he genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Mitchell's for over 20 years and he is without question an outstanding physician. He takes all the time that is needed, is thorough, doesn't hesitate to refer to a specialist if needed. I heartily recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

I never felt rushed during my appointments. He listened to all my concerns, referred me to specialists when needed. He quickly diagnosed a chronic illness, while other doctors were trivalizing my symptoms.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Dr. Mitchell is wonderful. I completely agree with the first rating. He is vary caring and knowledgeable and seems to keep up on current advances very well. He doesn't rush his patients and seems to really listen to what you have to say. By far the best doctor in this practice.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2007

Dr. Mitchell is very knowledgeable and professional. However, he is also kind and his mannerisms suggest that he cares a great deal for his patients. He tries to do whatever he can do to get the best possible care for his patients.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Thomas R. Mitchell's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Horseheads, NY